Reviews for Poseidon
Chrissy chapter 24 . 7/2/2015
This is a review for the whole story: I loved it! :D I even cried a few times, it was beautifully written and LOVED how you put our Lord in the story! Good work!
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
"That was another close one…I know someone who needs to stop eating the goods while he bakes!" Zack said patting Cody in the stomach.

"Hey, I might nibble a little, but you're the one who devours most of the finished product!" Cody retorted.

N'awwww. Cody's getting just as fat as Zack. Well, it had to happen eventually. Let's hope he keeps growing, eh?
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Cody had to restrain Zack from the food table? Hmm? Does that mean Zack's going to get stuck in a doorway or something?
owlhero chapter 24 . 4/19/2012
Okay ending chapter for the story. You could have used a more active voice in the chapter instead of summarizing everything. But its your choice.

Its nice Cody was able to deal with his emotions involving Barbara. The same with Bob and Mark.

The PTSD was a nice touch to show off.

Curious addition with bailey in the last chapter. But it seems to be a look into a new beginning.

I actually enjoyed the spiritual in this chapter and the story. You tried to make a story element and not just shove it down our throats. It could have been better but its hard to do. Having it heal the twins was wonderful.

We have all been with procrastination and writer's block.
owlhero chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
I am nitpicking here but I am pretty sure the rescue ship would not have staterooms.

Be careful with the blocks of words. It can be a sore spot. Try to limit their usage and make them as small as possible.

You described the extreme relief and sadness pretty well, especially between the twins.

At first I was surprised at their decision to ask Moseby if they could stay but considering Kurt's environment, I am not surprised in the end. Add in the reaction between the boys and Moseby and its blindly obvious.

Interesting choice bringing the spiritual element into the twins full circle.

The snippet showing the press was all too true.

I still think Bob and London are the oddest story character pairing in quite a while. Great job on the secondary character development.
woundedhearts chapter 24 . 4/10/2012
Remarkble ending. Moving on and living their lives is defintely a perfect way to honor their memories. I liked how you incorporated Bailey into it. (Although as everyone knows, she's not my favorite character.) Still i think she will give Cody some happiness. I hope the rest of their lives won't be so eventful but if by chance it is, then i'm glad they all have one another to lean on. :)

Amazing work. You are very talented and i'm glad you didn't give up on this story. (Not that i would have let you - smiles!) :)
woundedhearts chapter 23 . 4/10/2012
Such a bittersweet chapter. I wish they all had made it. I know that would have been unrealistic considering the circumstances, but it would still have been a nice ending. As to the boys i like the idea of them staying with Moseby. He does love and care for them a great deal, even if at times he pretends not too. In my opinion Kurt will understand and let them stay. I loved all the interaction between the characters and i think they will be stronger for what they've been through.
owlhero chapter 22 . 1/12/2012
Thanks for updating...

The description of the group swiming underwater was fantastic.

I must admit its an interesting way to find a way out with exploding the engine and shredding the propeller.

Of course its would never be so easy for them to just swim using scuba gear and survive in a raft. No there had to be a challenge.

What an creative way for Bob and London to survive. I love the way you have Bob be more than some one trick pony character.

I could feel the relief in the words you used in the story. I wonder this will affect them beyond the grieving? if anything their bonds will be close.

I hope its not forever for the next chapter.
Wyntirsno chapter 20 . 1/12/2012
You know, I didn't know you had updated all these chapters until today when I got the update for chapter 22. Sorry it took me so long to review.

This was another great chapter, they are so close to getting free... but will they make it out? They have to right? So scary to be trapped in this sinking ship with everything they have gone thru to get out.

I really liked the way you had Zack going over everybody and how much they all meant to him. The fact that he would even be sad over losing Russell was great.

On to the next chapter. :)
KirkTrekkin chapter 22 . 1/12/2012
wow... it's been a long time since you updated... but I waited... and let me tell you. it was SO WORTH THE WAIT. Amazing job as always. I have so missed reading this story. But I'm still here :D Just real happy you didn't give up on the story. It's just so good. I don't mind waiting another long wait for the last chapter of this amazing story. But great job on this chapter. 10 out of 10.
woundedhearts chapter 22 . 1/12/2012
You updated! :)

They finally broke the surface. Its nice to see that after all their struggles they made it. Its sad that they lost a few people, but they forged on and they were able to survive. This is a great story. I can't wait for the ending. Please don't make us wait to long. :)
owlhero chapter 21 . 4/4/2011
What happened to Bob and London? I hope we find out in the next chapter. It looks like they have a slim chance at survival.

Zack's and Cody's ingenuity actually gives a chance to survive.

I hate cliffhangers but they make me want to read the next chapter even more. The entire chapter was extremely intense and had me shaking for the gang.

With every ship creak I read in the story I think they are going to die.

You are a very good writer with this story and I hope we do not have to wait long for the next chapter.
owlhero chapter 20 . 4/4/2011
Oh god, I wonder if they are going to make it alive. They barely made it the deck 12 and now this.

Even smart people can make stupid common mistakes.

Zack thoughts scared even more as he realized what he might lose if they all die.

The desperation was evident in their voices even without the writing.

I cant wait to read the next chapter. Great Job!
owlhero chapter 19 . 4/4/2011
The first part of the chapter had my adrenaline pumping.

I actually love the spiritual angle in the chapter because we usually have to be in something bigger than us. Besides in a disaster such as this, why would not a spiritual figure come into play?

In any case miracles do happen which is what happened with Zack trying to lift the beam off Cody and hopefully with Bob and London.

I was scared when Bob and London walked into the restaurant . I expected the glass to break any second. I love how London showed her compassinate side to Bob, who is exactly in her league in her upper crust society friends' eyes.
owlhero chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
The terror of being entombed alive in a sinking ship is one of the worst horrors a human being can imagine.

Hanging upside down in front of a computer trying to save your life is not exactly the most comforting position to be in but it is funny.

Zack is just not having any good day, is he?

I figured it would not be easy for them to escape.