Reviews for On Needing
squidward chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Waah, you updated Chicharon! Pls update this one and I can die in peace haha. I miss your fanfics!
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Are you going to continue this? ;;) Please? :)
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
What wonderful writing that just draws the reader in. I was very interested in reading the K Neji/Ten Ten fiction piece. It's been some time, but maybe there is hope you will continue this tale. I like how you've made the relationship one sided. Ten Ten is the one who's bitten with the love bug but Neji's indifference still seems to draw her in and perhaps leads the reader to maybe hope for them even if it has been a 10 year loll. :)
AnonElli chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I fail as a fan for not noticing that you've written a new NejiTen story. Kakahiyaa!

Anyway, I hope you'll be able to update this, even with your busy life and all. This story begins quite differently than the others; it'll be interesting to see how this meeting turns out. Mabuhay ang NejiTen fics mo! :3
IgoogleE chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Interesting. Necrophilia?

I don't really understand this patience and charm thing. Better wait for the next story. If you ever decide to come back an finish this.

I do wonder how you imagined this story to end.
Mendori-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I love you, ate syao. _ miss reading your fics. Sulat pa! Masyadong busy ka naman sa buhay mo ah... :3
Calise chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow, this is awesome. Please write more.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
intriguing
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
hahhaahha! tagal ko nadin di nakakapagbasa ng nejiten mu! hahaha! patience and charm! alanjo! hahaha! sana makapagupdate na u syaoran-sama! woot2x! hahaha! we will wait for you come back! hahaha!
Alice chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I'm intrigued. do continue.
simplyteesh chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
wow

now i am curious

please continue!

twin brother :S
Krizzie chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
...whut?

hahaha! As usual, you write with a flair. I can't wait for your update.
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That was great, especally the comment about cradel snacking followed by the whole necrophilia thing.
Past the Point of Sanity chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Its interesting but...what happened next? There's so many ways this story could spiral!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »