Reviews for On Needing
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This was honestly, very very interesting but I really wish I could read more. Are you planning on updateing some time? Please do...
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Well this should prove to be interesting. Now if only you would update...
somerandompage chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This story seems very interesting.

I never really cared for this pairing before I read your other story " The frog and the Prrincess" and you got me into Neji/TenTen

I'll be looking forward to more updates! :D
Just for show chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Wow...brother? Talk about strange...oh well! It's great!
Flower of youth chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
update fast! please!
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Lovely as always Syaoran-san. Can't wait for the next chapter
Tin chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
hey, how long are you planning to keep us waiting? *grins* miss ya syao!
EshtarWind chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Okaerinasai!

I'm just that one person amongst many that love your work.

Guah! Late review, late review... haven't been able to get my hands on wonderful fanfics these days... School sure is sucks a lot. D:

Ah well... life has its ups and down, doesn't it? I really understand those kind of thing. And don't worry, your work still has your touch. And you're still wonderful (especially the dreadful cliff-hanger. Oh noes, not again... ) Gosh! It's still so interesting as always and your choice of words are my fav... You're doing as wonderful as always... and gosh, I want to know what's left next in this fic! *fangirls*

Keep it up! Don't worry about updates, as long as you updates once in a while. Just be nice to your life and yourself... Know that there are people who love you too here! WELCOME BACK!
The Panda assassin chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Oh! I feel so bad for TEnten. I mean it's bad enough that she declared her love to him, but he says he needs her but not for love. THat's just harsh. CAn't wait to see what happens next.
LaBAM x3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
omg i love this story already...even though your profile screams thats your really busy if you find the time could you please update!
YourNo.1Fan chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Ah, it's nice that you've made another Neji/Ten fic, miss syao. I really, really, REALLY missed you and your astounding works.

Oh, and if you must know, ikaw po ung reason naging fan ako ng pairing na Neji/Ten. As in, nakaka kilig talagamga stories mo about them. D
CinaBina chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
its a good 1st chapter. u have nothing to worry about
demoneyeskyo86 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
highly interesting. i can't wait for the next chapter but i will! great job!
Elephantie chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
you HAVE to continue this!

omg i feel like kicking neji where it hurts!
animesweetie chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I love your style of writing. It's certainly nice to see you publish something ] The ending confused me a little though. Waiting for the next chapter
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »