Reviews for On Needing
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This seems very interesting. I like how it's written (and I'm lovin' the plot so far too!), and, man, that was a well-written cliffhanger...

Can I expect an update soon (come on, please? You know that you want to update so your lovely readers won't be left in the dark...)? _
mizzpeppermint chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
wow, its good to read something new from you after a while. hope the nest update won't be long.Ü
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Nice story!
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Wow! This one sounds like another cool story! Don't worry about being busy and all that. I mean, I feel that too. I know what it's like to be anxious about losing "the touch" on writing once you're very busy, 'coz I too feel the same way nowadays. Readers would PM me on my late updates and I tell them the real reason, of which some won't even believe. One even questioned me that being busy in school was not a good excuse. Phfft, I wish she knew how REALLY BUSY I am.

Well anyway, please update as soon as you can! _

::Releina Artemis::
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
ate syaowee you're alive! XD astig! *heh* As usual, humor, angst, drama, depth, and sudden randomness all rolled into one delectable sushi! can't wait for the next chapter! XD

ps: LOL "Neji the driver" - naalala ko ung Chicharong Flower XD
DotsOnAWall chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
hope you update soon!
Aireonna chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Do have to say the ending did indeed confuse me, just a little lol. I like it so far. Please update again soon!
SnailBytes chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I haven't checked my mail for quite a while because of my goddamn thesis so I was really surprised when I saw a story alert from you! Don't worry syao, you haven't lost your touch yet and I am so happy that your comeback fic is a fluffy Nejiten )

I was so depressed because I didn't catch Parokya at last week UP Fair but this fic really lift my spirits up _ UPDATE SOON! (Please, because in case you haven't noticed you left us with a major cliff-hanger!)
Hearts And Stuff chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
...twins? that's...kinda...messed up...

oh well. im pretty sure there are reasons. the Naruto Universe has its strange moments -coughcoughorochimarucough- anyway.

neji needs to get his head screwed on straight. he's got to have reasons too, right?

so much can only be told in the first chap. Looking forward for your next update!
kriste-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Syao, what you have could not be easily replicated by others. Not even in their wildest dreams. )

You have spontaneity in writing. Aside from the expected witty humor and genre, your mind isn't easy to predict. It isn't easy to tell what would happen next.

I thought this fic was something serious at first but at the end of the chapter, alas... the humor was there. ) Hi again.
IllaSc chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
O_O

Wow, this is really good. I like the way you write. Update soon?
teddydevilbeaniegaararox chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
update!
SpillietehInkie chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
twin... hmm... I'm confused a bit... but whatever, you'll explain it in the long run. update soon!
Krizzie chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
YOU'RE BACK!

my jaw dropped too. -waits for the next chappie-
AyakaSorii chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Hey. HEy.. HEY! HEY! Please update SOON! Its been a pretty long while but chyea... Besides that.. I liked the story. It was good. OH! And please PLease PLEASE make them talk more and less details. thanx

Ja Ne: