Reviews for On Needing
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
What?

Glad you're back!

that was one hell of a cliffhanger...
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
i really like it

is this going to be a long story? like 10 chapters...or more like 3?
hellobaby chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
It's great to see that you're back, and I'm thrilled to read your new story.

I hope you find time in your busy schedule to update soon.

Thanks,

Maile
angelgrl chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
what? that was wierd. the part with the twins and patience and twin brothers. im pretty sure that that will be later explained. i really like your comparisons, especially when you compared the sun to her watch. that was nice. just remember to watch out for your tenses. i just spotted a tiny mistake in here, nothing big, but just cautioning you and i wish you a happy valentine's day too. welcome back to fanfiction!
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow, I'd love to see more of this. _
mintxrain chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Im confused on the paitience and charm thing... Is the dude cute or something?
filofobiklaz chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
omg.. im soo glad you're back! im a huge fan of your fics.. though i don't usually write reviews.. i made one just

to welcome you back. ) ..i really loove how you write your stories. _
Jill-kun chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
awesome cant wait for it to be continued
LaylaPlum chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Oh wow. ] Can't wait for the next chapter!

XOXOXOXO
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Interesting beginning, foreshadowing lots of great writing to come. Ah, cold Neji, rejecting Tenten's pure-hearted advances (gah, I sound like Lee). But we all know there's more to the relationship than a "no".

“Do you have other plans for tonight?” He knew there was none; it was his veiled way of stating, ‘Did you just say ‘no’ to me?’.

Love that - it's so Neji. He's really quite direct and unspoken once you learn to look past the crypticness. Great characterization, smooth dialogue.

I'll be waiting for an update from one of the best-loved NejiTen authors on FF. Keep up the good work! :)
afaphyte chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Woah. panu kaya un nangyari? guess i'll have to wait for the next and last chapter. (well you did mention that it was a two-part story, right?)

as usual, magaling ka parin magsulat, pero namimiss ko ung mga sobrang nakakatwa mong lines na nilalagay mo sa fics. XD

Grabe, ate syao, reyna ka talaga ng pambibitin. XD napansin ko lang, halos lahat ng reviews ko sau di mawawala ung "grabe nabitin ako!" or something close to that. XD namiss kita ate syao! namiss ko mga fanfics mo! :D nung nakita ko nanaman ung penname mo sa inbox ko, kinilabutan nanaman ako. haha.

alam m ba (wala lang, ikukwento ko narin) na ung chicharong flower, narevive uli sa classroom namin, at pati ung mga di nanonood ng naruto nagandahan at sobrang kinilig dun sa fic. XD grabe talaga ang abilidad mo sa pagsusulat. nakakaamaze. XD

okay, mejo mahaba-haba na ito. god bless sa work mo ate syao! ingat din! :D aabangan ko ung next chapter ng "On Needing" XD
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
What the heck! Twin? *feels faint* By the way, great characterization. _
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
okaay...that last bit made me laugh..i was thinking, WTH? LOL!

i like this story, i hope u update soon! :D
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5