Reviews for On Needing
kriste-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Syao, what you have could not be easily replicated by others. Not even in their wildest dreams. )

You have spontaneity in writing. Aside from the expected witty humor and genre, your mind isn't easy to predict. It isn't easy to tell what would happen next.

I thought this fic was something serious at first but at the end of the chapter, alas... the humor was there. ) Hi again.
IllaSc chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
O_O

Wow, this is really good. I like the way you write. Update soon?
teddydevilbeaniegaararox chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
update!
Alindahaw chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
twin... hmm... I'm confused a bit... but whatever, you'll explain it in the long run. update soon!
Krizzie chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
YOU'RE BACK!

my jaw dropped too. -waits for the next chappie-
AyakaSorii chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Hey. HEy.. HEY! HEY! Please update SOON! Its been a pretty long while but chyea... Besides that.. I liked the story. It was good. OH! And please PLease PLEASE make them talk more and less details. thanx

Ja Ne:

~!*Prluvr365*!~
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
What?

Glad you're back!

that was one hell of a cliffhanger...
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
i really like it

is this going to be a long story? like 10 chapters...or more like 3?
hellobaby chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
It's great to see that you're back, and I'm thrilled to read your new story.

I hope you find time in your busy schedule to update soon.

Thanks,

Maile
angelgrl chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
what? that was wierd. the part with the twins and patience and twin brothers. im pretty sure that that will be later explained. i really like your comparisons, especially when you compared the sun to her watch. that was nice. just remember to watch out for your tenses. i just spotted a tiny mistake in here, nothing big, but just cautioning you and i wish you a happy valentine's day too. welcome back to fanfiction!
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow, I'd love to see more of this. _
mintxrain chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Im confused on the paitience and charm thing... Is the dude cute or something?
filofobiklaz chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
omg.. im soo glad you're back! im a huge fan of your fics.. though i don't usually write reviews.. i made one just

to welcome you back. ) ..i really loove how you write your stories. _
Jilliankate chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
awesome cant wait for it to be continued
LaylaPlum chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Oh wow. ] Can't wait for the next chapter!

XOXOXOXO