Reviews for On Needing
Hearts And Stuff chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
...twins? that's...kinda...messed up...

oh well. im pretty sure there are reasons. the Naruto Universe has its strange moments -coughcoughorochimarucough- anyway.

neji needs to get his head screwed on straight. he's got to have reasons too, right?

so much can only be told in the first chap. Looking forward for your next update!
kriste-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Syao, what you have could not be easily replicated by others. Not even in their wildest dreams. )

You have spontaneity in writing. Aside from the expected witty humor and genre, your mind isn't easy to predict. It isn't easy to tell what would happen next.

I thought this fic was something serious at first but at the end of the chapter, alas... the humor was there. ) Hi again.
IllaSc chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
O_O

Wow, this is really good. I like the way you write. Update soon?
teddydevilbeaniegaararox chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
update!
Alindahaw chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
twin... hmm... I'm confused a bit... but whatever, you'll explain it in the long run. update soon!
Krizzie chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
YOU'RE BACK!

my jaw dropped too. -waits for the next chappie-
AyakaSorii chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Hey. HEy.. HEY! HEY! Please update SOON! Its been a pretty long while but chyea... Besides that.. I liked the story. It was good. OH! And please PLease PLEASE make them talk more and less details. thanx

Ja Ne:

~!*Prluvr365*!~
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
What?

Glad you're back!

that was one hell of a cliffhanger...
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
i really like it

is this going to be a long story? like 10 chapters...or more like 3?
hellobaby chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
It's great to see that you're back, and I'm thrilled to read your new story.

I hope you find time in your busy schedule to update soon.

Thanks,

Maile
angelgrl chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
what? that was wierd. the part with the twins and patience and twin brothers. im pretty sure that that will be later explained. i really like your comparisons, especially when you compared the sun to her watch. that was nice. just remember to watch out for your tenses. i just spotted a tiny mistake in here, nothing big, but just cautioning you and i wish you a happy valentine's day too. welcome back to fanfiction!
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow, I'd love to see more of this. _
mintxrain chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Im confused on the paitience and charm thing... Is the dude cute or something?
filofobiklaz chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
omg.. im soo glad you're back! im a huge fan of your fics.. though i don't usually write reviews.. i made one just

to welcome you back. ) ..i really loove how you write your stories. _
Jilliankate chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
awesome cant wait for it to be continued
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »