Reviews for Looking Glass
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
it's true. even the most antisocial people don't wish to be alone forever.
Blood-red Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I really really liked that story
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Ha, I think it's cool how you kept a reoccurring theme in the oneshot that keeps it all linked and closes it nicely at the end. It's a great idea that I think everyone should try, but not with excessiveness of course. And finally, someone else who thinks of Arceus as a male and Giratina as a female! I mean, come on - Giratina has 'Tina' in it, which is a girl's name! XD Not that good of an argument, but still!

Thanks for making me feel better about myself for sitting alone at my laptop in the 'graveyard shift' hours and reading countless fanfics, and please write more like these!

DL ('Dragon Lover')
Galbinus-Rayquaza chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
That was adorable.

And this is all.

[Galbinus]
Cricket-The-Duck chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Yay Giratina! Finally, I see a fic where Arceus is male and Giratina is female. Very nice!
lugia flyhight chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
not a bad story young one yee use of language is very well done, but the form of giratina is of the dark entity, the pokemon in itself is not banished nore secluded for turnback cave is homed to the most powerful ghost pokemon known to the wild, giratina travel in search of old graves and thus is the gateway to the other world. Though the personalities do seem off it has some aquired charm.
SilverUmbra chapter 1 . 2/13/2008

...

That was ADORABLE! Well, if a godly fox/horse thing and a demoness dragon being together can be. I don't see why not! I loved this story, and I'm glad to you tried the gender switch from the norm, it actually works here!

She was the Queen of the Damned, right? The Mistress of Horror? The Female Demon of Bad Things to Come?

For some reason this made me laugh. I don't know why, though!

Excellent work!

SU
The Renowned Obscurity chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I really loved this. Beautiful imagery of Turnback Cave and Giratina's feelings. I could really feel her hurt and pain. (Nice twist making Giratina the female, by the way).

The interactions between Giratina and Arceus and the end line were just right. Good job!