Reviews for Unholy Matrimony
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I don't really ship Grimmjow/Ichigo, and I've only recently taken up reading G/I fics (and even then, only humor ones-the idea of them in a serious relationship still makes me a bit uncomfortable). But I have to say, in the hands of a less capable author, this story would tripped over its own feet and died. I mean, Grimmjow and Ichigo in marriage? (An Arrancar and a substitute Shinigami? Queasiness returning...) But, you managed to make this not only readable but enjoyable in a strange, unexpected way. So, good job! And if you do decide to pursue further Grimmjow/Ichigo, humor or not, I think I'd like to give it a shot, since I'm sure you'd be able to pull it off smoothly. -_~
Intergalactic Queen chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Wow, your grimmichi series was really good. You should consider making a squeal to this. Maybe even mpreg. Have Ichi get pregnant and then have him beating Grimmjow with a lamp or something. XD
SakuraxSkies chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
That was really cute and funny.

Poor Ichigo had to wear a kimono, haha.

Grimmjow and Ichigo would be soo cute together.
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
You know, I lost my sanity the moment I clicked on the link to this fanfic.
KamiKaze43v3r chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
It was sweet, and very informative on the wedding part. It's saddening to know it's the end of the series, but I'm looking forward to your next novel involving the two! THough it'd be interesting to know what will be going on in GrimmIchi's married life. But anyway, great job on your hard work!
Marina chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hey! Why won't you continue this? I think it would be very funny read about Grimm and Ichi's married life. I think you could continue this in a interesting way, constantly embarrassing and annoying Ichi and all.
Bloodthirstwolf chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Very nice! It ended so quickly for me...(maybe cuz i stayed up til 3 all this week..?) But anyways, I give my regards to you for more writing of Grimm and Ichi stories! :) And you updated so quickly too! Im glad I read this WHOLE series, very lustful and such, D
22 | « Prev Page 1 2