Reviews for Musings of a Legacy
CelticGirl7 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
It really must of been pressurizing, the fact that the blood of the Mohicans depends on Uncas, who must leave a legacy. That's one of the reasons on why I was surprised that the focus was more on Cora and Nathaniel, while Uncas is more related to the title of the movie. I don't doubt that he probably has thought less and less of the importance of his supposed destiny when he became more interested and intrigued by Alice.
All in all, a great show on how the start of this romance started.
CatherineWinner chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Simply beautiful! I love how you captured Uncas's angst!
Athar-Luna chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Your words paint such imagery! I thoroughly enjoyed reading Uncas' thoughts :). And it is realistic, as if we are actually reading his thoughts. I loved how you ended it, "It was outlandish and unsettling. Hearing his own breathing become in sync with his beating heart, Uncas sensed a different sort of danger. He was being led blindly into uncharted territory and he felt powerless to stop it." Powerful!

Thank you so much for this! _
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Nicely done. Great perspective from Uncas' POV.
Eros ex Nihilo chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i just want to say that this is one of the best pairings EVER. also, i love this book. and the movie...even though they weren't terribly similar. anyway, nicely done.
samus18 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This is so beautiful. Best part is that it's realistic. It seems like something Uncas would actually think/feel. Not thinking to himself that he's in love outright, but that he's curious about Alice and feels he wants to protect her.

I love it. )
princess-j3ss chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Yay I love Alice and Uncas, and I love this story.

Good job.

Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Interesting introspective story! Nicely done. :)
lightxbright chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
this is amazingingly written, and perfectly depicts uncas' feelings during the movie towards alice. you should continue it, just like 'gilded cage' which i JUST reviewed on... hint hint... CONTINUE YOUR STORIES! *on knees* please?
Silence Messiah chapter 1 . 3/6/2008

You're amazing!
interfan chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Beautiful story, Mikami! I especially enjoyed the last lines when Uncas realizes he's becoming infatuated with Alice. Wonderful descriptions also! Thank you so much for sharing.

Oh, and I do agree with the other reviewer: you should continue this!
celine chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Powerhouse chapter detailing Uncas' initial reactions to meeting Alice as he struggles to come to terms with what is required of him and what it has awakened in his inner man! Should be continued, if i may be so bold to request.
k chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Beautifully written.
really chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
(Yay, you've posted them here at last!) This was a terrific inspection into Uncas' thoughts. Your ability to write is wonderfully refreshing (this little fandom doesn't see much of that), and you paint such lovely pictures- I adored Alice's "petal-kissed lips".

This was truly a wonderful read. Thank you for that. :)