Reviews for Rendezvous d’Amour
MohawkWoman chapter 1 . 11/8
Whoo! Things may be stuffy at the party, but it was certainly steamy out in the garden! I remember reading this a long time ago when I first discovered LOTM fanfiction. I enjoyed it then and I enjoyed it again now! I loved everything about this story, especially the interaction between the sisters, which shows their close bond. I also enjoyed the way Cora and Alice teasingly spoke of Alice's relationship with Uncas and their private interludes. So sweet! Thank you for this delightful peek into the lives of our favorite movie characters! :)
This is hotttt!
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Ha. Haha. Hahaha. I love her lackadaisical attitude towards the fact that people are looking for her. XD
Eilan21 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Very well written, hope you'll develop more this.
Eros ex Nihilo chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
another awesome and sexy story. i seriously love this much...
NeverDust chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
wow. that really made my day.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Wowz. A very nice read!
Ladyreader chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
This is an interesting take on events had Alice and Uncas survived, it would be interesting to see you expand upon this, I completely agree that you ought to continue it. I look forward to reading your other work.
Kpasa chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This is an excellent story and the writing is absolutely fantastic. It's refreshing to read a story in which the context is fairly unique compared to all the other stories in this category. I look forward to reading more from you.
graciousplum chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
This was wonderful. I know you put Finis at the bottom, but I think you should totally continue it!