Reviews for Doctor Who and the Ties that Bind
Kyriss chapter 36 . 1/12/2017
I like the way you have taken this. Great sequel and awesome fore shadowing to the third edition.
reedm123 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Spoke too soon in my review on your earlier story, I see this is the continuation of that. I hope it is going where I think it is (on chapter 3 now) in that they go after River's tormentors. I like the style you use and the characters are developing well. Nothing new on the Doctor/Riddick relationship so I am holding my breath on how that pans out and enjoying the ride!
SeanHicks4 chapter 36 . 11/18/2011
Cool story. I still feel a little odd reading those slash moments and don't really understand what you mean by those jelly baby refrences in your notes, but it's still a veary well written story. Guess I'll check out the next one you got posted noe or something...
Sylvr chapter 24 . 8/20/2011
This is a good fic, but you REALLY need to up the rating to M. It's not fair to your readers to misrepresent your content like that. Please, don't stop writing, or be offended, but this is really an M story, not a T. Take it from someone who is
Brimseye chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
oh lord...sorry i cant take Riddick being in love with the doctor. :P
bob0045 chapter 22 . 12/1/2010
Wow. I found your story a week ago and have been hooked. I've been reading through every spare moment since then. But now I'm so torn. I'm a die hard Doctor / Rose fan and I prefer the ninth doctor to the tenth but I find that I'm concerned now that Rose has made her appearance. I love your Doctor / Riddick pairing so much that I think that I'm just as threaded by Rose as Riddick is. I really don't want there to be angst, poor Riddick to have this threat when it's all so new. Well I guess I need to keep reading hey. Love your work.
hana chapter 21 . 7/15/2010
aww I love how they adopted jack, and how you kept him male. That was an interesting twist and a nice variant from the movie.
CelestialMoonDragon chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
Which guardian goes with which scent? (The sandlewood...)
Dardrian Breynt chapter 36 . 2/2/2010
I don't have the words to express how much I love this fusion of Doctor Who, Riddick, and Firefly. It's one of the best stories I've ever read, and I've read a lot. You're a truly gifted author. I can't wait for the next installment! (I've already read the whole series through three times.)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 36 . 12/24/2009
*trundles off to the next installment*

I'm never gonna be able to think about bananas the same way EVER again.

Keep writing!
Mel chapter 36 . 11/13/2009
And the brilliance continues! Now, I'm afraid this is going to be another short and useless review (because part three is calling!) but I do want to take a tick to note that you really have me sold on the Doctor and Richard's relationship. This is kinda surprising to me, because I thought I hated slash, but as it turns out I just hate how forced and artificial most slash is. How wonderful that their relationship here is neither! Also, I love the family as a whole. They need each other, and they fit together so well. :) Ok, now, on to part three!
Masked Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Congratulations, your story has been added to the Doomed Fic C2! Please read the community description to see why.
My Reflection chapter 36 . 3/27/2008
Once again...I'm back! I swear I was actually loosing my sanity at the end of the fifth day straight with no internet connection. Just got caught up...again! I love where you're going with this and am definatly going to be reading your next instillation (sp?) in these mini-series you have. Seriously, you have definately got an epic here. . You give depth and twists and turns to a totally cohesive plot line and I just know all your stories are this well written. So, whenever you continue with the next story I'll be waiting and reading. :)

Read ya later...
mirth513 chapter 36 . 3/27/2008
aarrgghh, bad Andy!, BAD!

tho you did warn us it was gonna be a cliffie _

please place my vote on the tomorrow column, for the next thrilling mutation of your godzilla sized plot bunny.

as always, love the depth of characterization, looking forward to Jayne encountering Harley & her sick #$ brother. He aught to enjoy them since Dobson's such a wimp.

lovely as always, cheers later - mirth

(banana flavored jelly babies, yechcy) _
mirth513 chapter 35 . 3/27/2008
I love it! My husband drinks the same kind of sludge, if you leave the spoon in it, it dissolves! I think he has an adamantium stomach lining to go with his lead-lined head. Wonderful interplay with the characters (making fun of Mal), humor is always good. Looking forward to the next installment. Cheers, later - mirth