Reviews for Different Names For the Same Thing
ScarletReid chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Add! Please don't tell me it's over! Is thereasequal?
Alexa Twitch chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
Good story, bad ending. I so wanted Pheebs to end up with Archibald. Other than that, it was good.
I love Michael Jackson chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
I really, really liked this. You should write a teen-drama miniseries about MSB, klnd of like a Beverly Hills-90210 spinoff or something. This was really awesome.

-Miss Iris
Rice Bunny chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
AH! The suspense! Silly silly Phoebe, but if Arnold plans on dating D.A. I doubt Phoebe will be ok with that, which could unltimately lead to them getting together, but that would strain D.A. and Phoebe's friendship, and could lead to D.A. getting hurt. Though you could have totally not been implying that, in which I am getting way too emotionally involved in fictional characters. Again. Anyway, great story as always.
EverAfter153 chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
I think it was good you ended it between Phoebe and Archibald...you were right, it would have been so difficult for them to continue as a real, forever lasting couple. Anyway, it was a very interesting story, write more soon! :)
quirky cricket chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
"She brushed her fingertips along his purple skin, and he winced some. "Book fell off the shelf.""

- A book from Arnold's FIST.

""I don't care that you're older!" she cried."

- The exact opposite, in fact.

"I can wait for you to love me!"

- Poor Phoebe.

""He came by yesterday, and beat my face in. I started to think a lot on what he pounded into me, and I think you should be with a younger man who loves you. Also, his peen is bigger. I know you like it that way.""

- Aw.

"D.A. shrugged. "Well, Arn, I don't think Pheebs is the 'I love you but don't really mean it' type. I'd expect something like that more from Wanda.""

- Wanda would totally do that. Or have bizarre ways of showing it, like trying to strangle men all the time and yelling at them.

""I hate you!" she cried out to Arnold. "I hate you!""

- This is going to make for some great smut.

"It's mostly gold diggers you see these days."

- She is digging for gold. Comedy gold.

""Why couldn't you have told us?" she went on. "I want to hear what sex with an older man is like! The oldest guy I've had sex with was 23!""

- And that's like, ancient.

""I did!" Wanda argued. "Almost!""

- She sat on his lap once.

I like the A/DA in here too! AWESOME!
quirky cricket chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
"not knowing a 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser was following her."

- She's kind of... dense.

"Arnold was parked down the driveway, and he drove off, deciding to return when Phoebe wasn't there."

- Stalker!Arnold is win.

"She grasped his hard-on. "I can make you forget what I looked like twelve years ago.""

- Nope, she can't, and that's what makes it weird... :)

"he didn't want anyone to know Phoebe was rejecting him for a middle aged man"

- Arnold and his pride... which makes sense with his mane...

""Hey, I'd be happy if I were you. Carlos doesn't have...the same reputation as you.""

- it's named "Reputation"?

"Janet grimaced. "Ew.""

- I love how completely brief and perfect this reaction is.

"Archibald straightened up, and he looked at him. "You must be Arnold. That's quite a left hook you have there.""

- I LOVE IT.

"Arnold hesitated, but he went on. "Why Phoebe?""

- A question people asked him many, many times.

Oh Arnold, play that age card.
Melonrinds chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
"She's not capable of murder," he said, heading to the bathroom. "At least I don't think she is..."

DUN DUN DUN.

"You lucky...lucky...skinny sonavabitch," Wanda sighed.

Yes, I have to agree. Despite all the angst, the smex from all the hot guys does make one envious...

"Arnold punching someone is always hot," Keesha said.

WIN.

Interesting story. :)
EverAfter153 chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
I liked Arnold punching Archibald. That was hilarious to me, I don't know why:P And Janet is always fun to have around:P Update soon!
Hazel Wish chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
This story is really hot, and definitely one of the hottest I've ever read in fanfiction. I've always avoided teacher/student pairings in Harry Potter fandom, but *this* one just works.

Ooh, the drama between Archibald and Arnold unfolds. Can't wait to see what happens next.
MelonRinds chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
So for some reason this chapter made me think of Arnold/Seedplot... weird... :p

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter and Phoebe's decision!
Melonrinds chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
So I reviewed this chapter earlier only to find out that some error occured and it didn't send through.. Anyways, the gist of what I had before was that I loved the Phoebe angst and smut and can't wait for another update! :D
EverAfter153 chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
Ahh, we were due for some good old fashioned Phoebe-torture:P Good chapter, you demonstrated Phoebe's confusion very well:) Update soon!
quirky cricket chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
"Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby never got old to Phoebe."

- It reminded her of Wanda on good days.

"He didn't say anything. She watched him pull his "Ancient Eight" Ivy League t-shirt off after removing his glasses, and her breath hitched as she looked at his toned chest and stomach."

- I love how easy Phoebe is to seduce.

"He nodded and smiled. "Then we'll take it slow...focus on the friendship.""

- Aw!

Oh A/P "watching TV."

"She was sitting by the door, not knowing he had it open some, and he listened to her."

- PHOEBE IS BEING STALKED?

"Arnold knew he had to have a little talk with Archibald Seedplot."

- He needs to say, "Seedplot. We need to have a little dialogue."

That's all. Awesome! :)
quirky cricket chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
"Phoebe had erased the three missed calls from Arnold during that week, knowing if she talked to him it would just distract her from Archibald."

- Phoebe fighting off men is awesome.

Phoebe corrupting her teacher is also win.

"She blushed. "Oh...yeah, I was...in and out.""

- Well technically HE was, but... yeah.

"Charlsie drank too much wine and threw up in a ficus,"

- Why can I actually hear D.A. saying this?

I also love that he wears a sweater vest - still.

And that he's a total player.

"He chuckled. "Yeah, but he's a dude.""

- Yes, yes he is. And I thought this was hilarious.

Any woman with breasts is beautiful to Phoebe... she can't compare. :(