Reviews for A very youthful shower experience
Azure Moonlite chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I wish it had been a little longer, but I still liked it.
Neri Allis chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
you have to make another sequel XD

I love this story :D
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
hahahaha the sequel was short funny and to the point... though i was actually diappointed there was not much neji on gaara action...
UchihaJIS chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
what a lovely sequel. :D
i dream of sunshine chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
lol i just love that the stories are funny and that the last lines of them tend to just sum up the whole thing.
Caliraphy chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I couldn't help but to grin as I read the part where Gaara pulled his gun out to aim at the pale-eyed bastard *grins* And no, this wasn't terrible, I rather liked it. Nice write.
purewhiteriver99 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
YAY! D

gods, i had been hoping so much for a sequel... it's a bit short, which is sad, but definitely enjoyable. _

lol, poor gaara, always being molested... lol, and topped...

yay, lol, love the whole 'virginity-stealing smirk'.

aw, sad... i miss description... ( but its good all the same! _
Corvin chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Oh gawd, Neji is such a rapist. I remember his virginity stealing smirk! Gah! Good stuff XD He's so hot. I have to agree with Gaara, naked and wet Neji is absolutely perfect :drol: Much love, moving on to the other updates.
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wo! Double review! -Does review dance, and yes, I DO have one. Very wigglely- Lol, I love Neji in the first one. Just so.. 'Hi, trying to kill me? Oh well, I'm terriblely sorry but I can't let you. Can I rape you instead?' Hmm yerp. So very Neji. And this one Gaara just... 'I hate you, you extremly sexy man you. So much I'll have hawt kinky love/hate sex in a shower.' Hmm.. Napoleon is calling me.. Stupis shirt generals and evil teachers.. Ja!

-Kit & Mach