Reviews for Bound in Honor
Sopoforic chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
An interesting sort of way to start a Ranma-is-sent-to-another-world fic. Usually, these start with Hikaru/Mousse/Ryouga/Kuno acquiring some spell which will send Ranma away, so seeing it done as an act of kindness is a pleasant surprise.

Of course, the real story has yet to begin. Ranma has been sent to another world; what happens next? You've written a nice hook, I hope it will be followed up by a nice story. I've got you on author alert, so I'll be looking forward to the rest of this.
ranma girl 14 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I wonder where he will be sent.

plz plz update soon. -
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Very interesting start. One wonders who the intervening girl is, and how it came to this. (I imagine Belldandy or similar figure)

Do keep going.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Wow! Surprised the heck out of me. I hope you continue this. Thanks for sharing.
RanmaChaos chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Interesting chapter!Please continue to UPDATE!
False Dead chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Awesome, truly marvelous.

please continue.
moritynz chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hm you've made me curious, looking forward to further releases.
Undeen chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I am curious where you intend to take this story, but that's not really why I write this review.

More then anything, I want to say that this is probably one of the most beautiful views on the chain's of honor binding Ranma. I love it. .
Requiem the Relentless chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Thus far, I like this fanfiction. Out of the many ways to send Ranma to a different world, this was a more plausible one.

However, I might suggest upping the rating to T instead of K , just to be safe.
dragonwings7373 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
This sounds like it will an interesting story. Im looking forward to reading more of this. :) So update soon.
Nysk chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Very interesting.. where is he going... and how will this affect Ranma. The NWC?

Who was the woman who sent him away.. why was he there..
Sean the Metamage chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Poetic. I certainly was surprised.

I hope your next chapter will surprise me this well.