Reviews for Making Memories Of Us
OMG this is awesome! I was left wanting more and you're giving it to me, brilliant!
Starviking chapter 5 . 5/10
I LOVE THIS STORY! You and I really think along similar lines Tin Man story wise! I love how nice Cain is to Azkadellia. I really love how you explain the rainbows, the Emerald choosing the queen (I thought of that too! :D), and of course the whole Cariad and how the men in the Gale women's life may not have magic themselves, but they help their loves with THEIR love! THIS STORY IS GOING AWESOME SO FAR!
Starviking chapter 4 . 5/10
I think you did a good job all in all. I have been having similar problems in my WIP Tin Man fanfics. I got Cain and DG all Destined to be together, but I am also trying VERY hard not to belittle Adora's presence in Cain's life either. She deserves respect and should not be written like her and Cain's marriage was a mistake or something crass like that. He was meant to love both women at different times in his life.
tin-a-holic chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
So this isthe second time I read this story. I promised myself that I would comment on every chapter, but yet again I was so rivited by the story I read it straight through, stayed up until 3 in the morning, which sucks becuase my 2 year old comes in at 6 am to wake me up by climbing on my head. Seriously so good!

I love this whole idea of soulmates you came up with. It very nicely resolves the angst people have with cain and adora, versus cain and dg. I cant wait untill cain and gered have a talk. Oh and don't even get me started on the so delicious flangst you got going on with dg and wyatt. It looks like what has an idea that he and dg are soul mates but mmmm how yummy all the physical closeness and no sexual relief (well thus far anyway) ;) I love well written sexual tension.

Also fyi for you I blame you for my plunge into fanfiction;) a fewmonths ago I watched tinman on netflix and was trying to find interviews of the actors online and I stummbled across your work, and well im hooked. At this point I have read almost all of the tinman stories on this site and now am going back to reread my favs. Seriously you rock! I love your work and im sorry I did not say so earlier. Thank you for sharing and keep being creative!

seriously I blame you and your awesomeness for my newest obsession ;) thank you!
janie153 chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
I absolutely LOVE this story... would love to see you continue it even though it was abandoned a few years ago. I just reread it and you really created something special with the cariad and legends of the OZ. It's unique and wonderful. Please continue this. :)
smithkeylena chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! I love this story
mbih0098 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
I'm sad you never continued. I'd really like to know what happened.
Lazy-Jane68 chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
this is amazing. I like the effort you put into this so far. I can't wait to see more. please update again soon. prety please.
esthealice17 chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
really loving this story so far! :)
Lcsaf chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
This really, REALLY needs to be finished. I want to know what happens next!
frostygirl71 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
I know it's been forever since you worked on this story and that sometimes things just don't get finished, but I have to let you know that I check this story all the time to see if maybe you've decided to continue it. I truly love this plot and your DG and Cain characterizations are wonderful. Just had to put in my request that you come back and finish this amazing story.
rainblian-child chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
I am begging please finish this story. I just found it and I am in love with it. So i'm begging. Bended knee, flowers, music the hole nine yards. Pretty please with sugar, and sprinkles, and a cherry, and chocolate drizzle, and anything else you want please, please, please write more.
Rionabelle chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
Goshhhh... This was so gooooddd... But you haven't updated since '08. I highly doubt that you are going to remember this story... WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! (sobs in a corner)
Chaimera chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
I know this is a fairly futile request, seeing as you haven't updated this since 08, but... is there any chance you might ever finish this? It's really very good.
Kristinwd40 chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Though I know it's very unlikely I wish you would finish it. I like your writing; the way you describe the scenes and the way you write the dialog.