Reviews for Making Memories Of Us
smithkeylena chapter 9 . 3/22
UPDATE PLEASE! I love this story
IzzyHollick chapter 9 . 3/19
I'm sad you never continued. I'd really like to know what happened.
fanfictaddict683 chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
this is amazing. I like the effort you put into this so far. I can't wait to see more. please update again soon. prety please.
esthealice17 chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
really loving this story so far! :)
Lcsaf chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
This really, REALLY needs to be finished. I want to know what happens next!
frostygirl71 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
I know it's been forever since you worked on this story and that sometimes things just don't get finished, but I have to let you know that I check this story all the time to see if maybe you've decided to continue it. I truly love this plot and your DG and Cain characterizations are wonderful. Just had to put in my request that you come back and finish this amazing story.
rainblian-child chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
I am begging please finish this story. I just found it and I am in love with it. So i'm begging. Bended knee, flowers, music the hole nine yards. Pretty please with sugar, and sprinkles, and a cherry, and chocolate drizzle, and anything else you want please, please, please write more.
Rionabelle chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
Goshhhh... This was so gooooddd... But you haven't updated since '08. I highly doubt that you are going to remember this story... WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! (sobs in a corner)
Chaimera chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
I know this is a fairly futile request, seeing as you haven't updated this since 08, but... is there any chance you might ever finish this? It's really very good.
Kristinwd40 chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Though I know it's very unlikely I wish you would finish it. I like your writing; the way you describe the scenes and the way you write the dialog.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
I love this story and the chapter was great. I can't wait til you post another chapter. Please tell me that you will continue with this story, and that you haven't abandoned it. I am really injoying it.
cynthia E chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
Please, please...keep it coming. This is one of the best stories I have read. I need more. :)
snowprincess chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
So I spent 3 hours reading this story. I got hooked on the character development, the story, and by the last chapter, I was celebrating because I thought that you would have DG and Cain FINALLY get together... and then I read the TBC sign at the end and I just wanted to cry. This is hands down one of my favorite Tin Man stories on this site, and I cannot express in words right now the depth of my dismay that you have not continued it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE times infinity will you finish the dang thing so they can have a happy ending?
Lanta chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
I've absolutely loved reading this, it's really gripping and I love how you've written DG and Cain's relationship. I hope you're planning to continue the story at some point, because I'd love to see them finally get together, but if you're unable to then I at least thank you for writing what you have - I really enjoyed it.

I will definitely be adding you to my Tin Man fic recs page next time I update it.
CinephileSandra chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
Please please PLEASE continue this story. I am so caught up in it and now there's no more and I am sad! I love your writing style and I'm anxious to see what's next for Cain and DG. I really hope you come back to finish.