Reviews for And a Devil to Dance a Dirge With
KurohimeHitsugaya chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
When will you update this is an awesome story :0
GaaraHinataWake chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
This is a really interesting story and I wish taht you would update because you kind of left it as a clify and that sucks. Anyway I love the way the you have characterized Deidara, the fact that he can still get pissed and it not be some kind of mock. Please upadte soon, I think that you really have something going here. :)
Dazzling Mage chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Mekky! I'm sorry it took me this long to read!

I almost had a fan girl attack in ch.3, lol. I'm loving the threads that are coming from this.
The True Grammar Nazi chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Those last two paragraphs were hilarious! I mean dude...Someone actually asked him that randomly? Awesome! This was pretty cool, it's hard to find good SasuDei (Or DeiSasu).

So what do you mean that Deidara doesn't have a partner anymore? Did Sasori split up with him, Tobi die, what? .
KittyBlue chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
hmm i'm really looking forward to read more. this story is so interesting. i love the serious atmosphere.. makes me frustrated but also soo excited to know what's going to happen next.

deidara cross-dressing in this chapter.. just made my day. XD *having some non-decent daydreams right now*

can't wait for more. update soon, please! :)
If Only Cacti Could Fly chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Ehh! I Deidara is starting to tease Sasuke!
If Only Cacti Could Fly chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
This is absolutely amazing! As I have said before, I despise western AU's, and western anything... But THIS has given me an entire new outlook on such a drab topic. You are a genius that can make even the worst era absolutely, without a doubt, wonderful! I love all of the character's, Sasori is so funny, Deidara has to be my favorite though. You make Sasuke extremely in character, which I really like! Sasori and Deidara are histarical, but NOT to a point where you get bored becuase you think they're just acting stupid, there is just enough to balance this story out and make an amazing combination of humor and seriousness (if that is even the right word) You are doing an absolute great job, I can't wait to see what happens!
Tempus Frangit chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
I really like the originality of this fic; there are barely any good western fics out there. Also big kudos to you for the characterisation, which, at least in my humble opinion, is superb. I didn't notice any grammar/spelling mistakes, which is also a big plus. I hope the next chapters will be just as good as the ones so far :) And, being a major Sasori fan, I hope you won't kill him ;D (though it's your story, so if you do, well, no big deal ;])

Keep up the good work!
Liviania chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Good second chapter - we get a bit more sense of the world. And Itachi the gunslinger makes me giggle inside, just a little. Not that I'd like to meet him in a duel . . .

Livi
Dazzling Mage chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Sorry for the late comment!

Really good chapter! Loved the way Sasori was characterized (cleaning and tidying).

There are two little tiny typos. And, maybe it's me, but the part where Sasuke and Deidara were talking, the pronouns added confused me as to who was staring/gazing at whom. But that's just me, and I did get it when I reread it again.

Other than that, really enjoyed this. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
I liked it! It wasn't too short, seeing as it was sort of (excuse me if i'm totally and completely wrong) a transition chapter. I think you were right to cut it down- sometimes that's just the best thing to do. I really liked how you set everything up...you're good at building tension for what's going to come next...so i'm really excited. I also like the subtle hints at the DeiSasu that's going to come. Alot of times those are too overstated.

Don't rush yourself. I for one am content to wait.

Nice one!

BISCUIT
Anon chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
The beginning seems lovely. Major brownie points for the grammar and spelling.

Can't wait for more ;)
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Sasuke is very much a brat, but i like the premise of this story. I was a little iffy about an old-west AU but i've found that i LOVE it. You're doing a great job. If you ever decide to continue it, I'll read to see what happens next.
Liviania chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Interesting choice of setting - I love Sasuke's complete cluelessness about what a gun is.

Livi
fifi chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I like your sasuke and It looks interesting as well as being well written.