Reviews for Boredom Strikes
Rosepetal987 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Ah *Flips hair slightly* Since boredom is just so troublesome And Vexen is so, so /convinent/. And-and I really liked your style, since Vexen just can't /think/ when lost in 'pleasure' and, oh, oh, damn, I know I had something more epic to say... 3 MAr
Rosepetal987 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
*Laughs gently* No, a bored Marluxia is simply horrible, but nothing levitates boredom like messing Vexen's mind, let alone /pants/... 3 Mar

Ice Cream... of all things... ice cream... MAr
Hana chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Oh my god. Vexen's last line. w

Oh, and sooooooo freaking hot, that's worthy of a TT

That's the nosebleed face. Please pass it on.

I LOVE THIS STORY! TT TT TT

Yup, three more of 'em. w
thekmess chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
HE HE HE HE!

*prev face*
Bourbon Waltz chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Touché. xD
Someone chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Wow! That was the hottest lemon that I've read in a while, and I've been reading this kinda stuff for nearly ten years now! There were several mistakes with spelling and punctuation, a few run on sentences, but it's better than I could have written... I've tried to write lemons before, but my spelling, punctuation and sentence structure mistakes make you look like a professional. It was very easy to fill in the blanks, so long as you have a knack for it, and with a scarce little bit of editing, you will have a nice polished story, I love it, and as soon as I get an account, I'm gonna fav it! Keep up the awesome work! (I love forceful affectionate Marly, it fits him so well!)
YaoiLove101 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Hehehe! Nice!
DnAPnK chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
the story is awesome hope to see more of these two soon in your other works - awesome story keep up the good work!
Queens of the mole people chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
I loved the ending XD this was just long enough and great :D
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Oh no...a bored Marluxia is a dangerous Marluxia...especially if you're Vexen...can't wait to see more!
JasionDrake chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Umm.

Well then.

Here I thought you could only FIND perverted material.

And here I find you writing it.

It was good.

Slightly worrying.

But good.
BrandieAnime chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
YOU LITTLE TEASE!

HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT DAM CHAPTER!
Woven Misery chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Wow, somehow this pairing never occured to me...

But I like it.

So hopefully this is updated soon, so I can be amused and properly converted.

Josiy x
Xana14 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
lol...using my imagination for anything,especially something like a lamp and a banana tree,is very,very dangerous.I like your story of my faves...*gives you cookie*I think it is better all put together like this,rather than before,all scrambled...very good it!

-Xana
Random001.pfft you wish chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
OMG I LOVE IT!

please update soon?

i really like it.

do i get a cookies?

its a big review now! can i have a big one?