Reviews for Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
blackdawn112 chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
Update please!
tethe'alla chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
I am so glad to see this section come back to life! I love DOTM and I love this story. Oh, please continue :)

And normally I would consider typing out a more...helpful review, but my arms are sore from rock climbing.
ashehole chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
Tragic? Catty? No! **already expects this**

v.v

I hope this update happens in a timely fashion, LP. D
ashehole chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
I truly hope that my dots before did not throw you off. I'm just amazed with this story, I couldn't think of anything to say. I love the whole new spin you've put on the DotM. More than that, I love how you have added more depth to the characters than what they had before.
tethe'alla chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
YES! An update. I love. love. love. this story. Furrealz. It's odd, in the actual series, Serena is my favorite and Vanessa is my least favorite, but in this story, it's vice versa.

Anyways, I love how Catty is being a trooper and finding things out for herself! Yay. It'd be cool to see how exactly Vanessa seduced Chris, but, hey, it's your story.

Love.
f00f00 chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
I love this. Best chapter yet! :)
Raux chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
I don't know how many times I can tell you that I love this damn story.

And I love Zahi too.

You're amazing. Truly, you are.

Great work!

-Emer
tethe'alla chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
I love you. Seriously. I fangirl squealed when Vanessa thought, "See, I can flirt, too, slut,"

I love Vanessa (in this story, at least).

This is freaking amazing times eleventy billion! Keep writing.
ashehole chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
...
Nymbis chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
Have I mentioned that I love you lately :)?

This is an awesome story, and I love all the twists that you're taking with the characters. You turn the maybesortofs (Catty and Vanessa always seemed a LITTLE too close if you know what I mean) from the books and expand on them, and it's a great read! Plus, I mean, Serena x Zahi, who the hell's going to complain? Certainly not me :P

Great story, great writing- update soon!

nym
MintBecca chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
please update soon the story is so cool
Natalie chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
Write more. Now. Please. Thanks.
Raux chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Yeah! Another chapter!

This one was good. I like your idea of using markings instead of amulets. Something new.

I thought Catty's reaction was funny too.

Good work!

-Emer.
tethe'alla chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
Yay! New chapter. Yes. I love how you portray Catty. I also like how you showed the conflict between the Daughters.
f00f00 chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
And so it begins. Hopefully they'll all learn to like each other, haha. Sweet update. :)