Reviews for Aversion
rainingWolf chapter 1 . 2/11
This is absolutely GORGEOUS! The writing is superb and I found myself gloriously devouring each and every word! The hide and seek Zelda and Link play is tense, humorous, and makes me want to bonk each on the head for their misunderstandings about each other. I love them to death and I wish for nothing more than to read more stories written in this manner. Thank you for writing and sharing this with us! :)

-rainingWolf
Ame Yumeko chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
I needed a Zelink fix and someone on Tumblr recommended this... I can see why! I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this story. Something about your writing style reminds me a little of Jane Austen. I love Link's banter with Roam (is he named after the guy from the Link to the Past comic?) and the way you built up the misunderstandings between Zelda and Link. It was nice to see a little deeper into Zelda's character than what we got in the game. You captured her selflessness and stoicism, but also gave us a glimpse at her more vulnerable side.
Have to agree with what another reviewer said that their romance progressed pretty suddenly at the end. Though they were already friends, I would have thought good friends would be a little bit better at communicating. And it seemed like Link sorted out his feelings toward Midna rather quickly given his earlier ambivalence. But then, he doesn't seem like the most reliable narrator when it comes to his own feelings. Still enjoyed the gooey bits at the end, and the little joke about Link knowing plenty of dark corners to hide in.
(I have to wonder though, if the shard can substitute for the mirror, wouldn't they at least want to go and see Midna once in a while? She and Zelda were pretty close too as I recall.)
Any chance of a sequel set in this universe?
Trinkets for Tall Tales chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Well, I thought that this was lovely. I think my biggest complaint is just that I wish it was a bit longer.

I liked the style in which you wrote it! There may have been one or two places where it seemed clunky, but for the most part, I felt like it created a very likable backdrop for the story.

I might've liked to have seen more of Link's feelings, more of his recognition that he loved Zelda and why, but really, this was a really nice read. I find myself smiling as I finish it. Oh, and I really like the backdrop of post Twilight Princess for this.

Great work!
Zelgirl48 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
I really loved this and it nearly brought me to tears. I loved the old fashioned dialogue and even the humor in it. I loved reading this!
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
This was beautiful,from being anxious and avoiding each other for different reasons,

to finally confronting one another and learning and seeing how they truly feel for each other.

This was very sweet and romantic,

the build up for that awesome true love was worth the aversion I say lol.

This was a joy to read.
Chase bank chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
By far my fave Zelink out there, nice work
misspink22 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Three words i-loved-it
Allmax chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Awwww, this one was so cute.. So romantic :)
Darcie11 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
That was lovely. I can imagine how Zelda must have been blaming herself for everything that's happened. And she seems so distant in TP, like it's not easy for her to show affection and such. I'm glad for the fluff at the end. It always makes my heart go fuzzy.
Lovely Kiridia
3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
awww its soo sweeet
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Lovely one shot. Very cute and sweet. Roam was a likable and fun character too. Thanks for sharing. XD
LoZfan86 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love this! It makes sense too, since Zelda and Link really were nothing more than aquaintences in Twilight Princess. But I loved how they were able to connect with each other! You captured that essence very well! Thank you! :)
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
this was great, thank you for sharing :)
hamxham chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
ahha that brought me a lot of smiles and laughs (: zelda and link are both too precious in this one
yipyop1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
this is a remarkably EXCELLENT story. you definitely captured the exact characters from "Twilight Princess", and this is a unique idea of making Link and Zelda married, and yet at first it's not out of love. anyway, this is just plain awesome and different, and I absolutely adore it 3