Reviews for Going With It
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 2 . 4/29
I love minato's characterization
val-une chapter 2 . 1/2
"like a dead fish or something"
oh gosh. the first chapter is gold!
jj chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
that was cute weres the rest
neveryears chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This story is about as amusing as it is confusing.

Props.
NotJustAGirl chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Also I'm really curious about this AU. Like why are Kushina & Minato divorced? But they still seem to be friends or something? Still really confused about everything else too but I guess maybe that's the point? The story was pretty out there but good.
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
I am extremely confused. I liked it a lot but I'm extremely confused. Like what just happened? And I thought part two would clarify something but it didn't. Oh well. Poor Sasuke but also lucky Sasuke. I guess he doesn't have to worry about anything now. And Minato is such a cool dad!
jarisalive chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
My god... your story is super confusing and at the same time incredibly good. So awesome and I don't even know why. Isn't that great!? ))
I'm just a little sad about the whole 'ex-wife' thing... I always adore MinaKushi..
LinkLover123 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
I have no idea what's going on but that was amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
This... I don't think I liked it. There comes a point in a fic where the crack gets to be too much and you just stare at the screen like oookay... Why would Sasuke go along with everything once Naruto revealed himself to be a complete nutter? He was hot? He kisses well? And a week from now when Naruto has dumped him for the next boy that catches his fancy, what will he do then? They'd never spoken, Sasuke didn't know what kind of person Naruto was, and for the majority of the fic, he wasn't even sure if Naruto was serious or pranking him. Is THAT the sort of guy you take him to meet your family?! (Hell, is that the sort of guy you give your address to? )

So by now you're probably thinking, oh come on, it's crack! Why take it so seriously? But that's actually the point: Because the fic didn't work for me, I wasn't able to just "go with it" and take the story for what it was. Rather than believing in the world of the fic, I was questioning it instead. I can accept a ninja who runs around in an orange jumpsuit because Kishimoto sold me on the idea and convinced me that in the reality of his universe, such a thing is possible. This fic didn't sell me on Naruto, and it didn't sell me on a normal guy like Sasuke not only going along with whatever Naruto did, but even falling for him because of it.
LouiseUchiha chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
OMG Naruto parents are so cool!
Hahaha Naruto broke Sasuke xD
Addiction chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
This is hilarious and I shall be adding it to my favourites. But, I do wonder... what the hell is Naruto on?
Addiction's Curse chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Favourite part: The phone call.
charm13insomnia chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
awesome
HoneyBee137 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Oh. My. God.
-squeals- that was sooooo fucking amazing! this is seriously one of my favorite naruto fanfics now! like... holy crap! A GIFT! YOU HAVE A GODDAMN GIFT MY FRIEND!
Anyways... thanks for the AMAZING story... this is SO in my top ten list for narusasu short stories!
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Bwahahahahahaha! That was hilarious! Naruto is so open about it lol and they bet on his sexuality