Reviews for Petunia's Story
Louise chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
You know what.. I can totally relate. My twin sister was always the better one- prettier, smarter, sportier, better grades and handsome boyfriend. I had none of those things and hated her for it. Reading things like this makes me realise that even though we're as different as the sun and the moon, we're still sisters and I'll always have her. I don't want my jealously, however well-founded to tear us apart. Thank you
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I loved this story, it so perfectly portrays Lily and Petunia's relationship!
The only error you made was their surname. It was Evans, not Vance. But i will forgive you because i dont think JKR had revealed that info when this was published :-)
onlytoask chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was surprising touching.
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
The very first fanfiction here for HP that I can find and it is great!
Magicheart5355 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Interesting take on the story, especially with the fact that this was only after the 3rd book when this was posted.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
The first story. This is a really good story and I like it a lot. You deskribe Petunia in a very realistic way.
bonniebonbon chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
WOW...omg, you're like the fanfic JK ROWLING! i mean, look at the trend u started! You probably forgot completely about this, but GOD, if you ever come back on...YOU'RE AWESOME! :D Do you know how bloody famous u r? :)
HolleyS chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
It looks like you wrote the first HP fanfic on this site :D you started a big craze, look at the number of them now!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I came her to pay my respect to the Harry Potter Fanfiction-Fandom
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I don't blame Petunia for hating her parents, Lily, or Harry. She's made out to be the villain so much, but she was mistreated her whole life. A person would have to fight very hard to become a better person after a lifetime of being demeaned.

JK Rowling made the books too simplistic.
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
NOT BAD! And so many people came here just to read the first story in this category lol!
WatercolourRainbows chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
First HP fanfic ever on this site...
It's really good :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
First Harry Potter fanfiction on this site ever! Well done :D
sisiziur chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Of course I have to congrat you for being one of the first writers here. And god, a fanfic about Petunia!
Toto chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow...1999! Isn't it amazing how Harry Potter has lasted so long? I love it so much!