Reviews for Petunia's Story
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I loved this story, it so perfectly portrays Lily and Petunia's relationship!
The only error you made was their surname. It was Evans, not Vance. But i will forgive you because i dont think JKR had revealed that info when this was published :-)
onlytoask chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was surprising touching.
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
The very first fanfiction here for HP that I can find and it is great!
Magicheart5355 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Interesting take on the story, especially with the fact that this was only after the 3rd book when this was posted.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
The first story. This is a really good story and I like it a lot. You deskribe Petunia in a very realistic way.
bonniebonbon chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
WOW...omg, you're like the fanfic JK ROWLING! i mean, look at the trend u started! You probably forgot completely about this, but GOD, if you ever come back on...YOU'RE AWESOME! :D Do you know how bloody famous u r? :)
HolleyS chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
It looks like you wrote the first HP fanfic on this site :D you started a big craze, look at the number of them now!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I came her to pay my respect to the Harry Potter Fanfiction-Fandom
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I don't blame Petunia for hating her parents, Lily, or Harry. She's made out to be the villain so much, but she was mistreated her whole life. A person would have to fight very hard to become a better person after a lifetime of being demeaned.

JK Rowling made the books too simplistic.
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
NOT BAD! And so many people came here just to read the first story in this category lol!
WatercolourRainbows chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
First HP fanfic ever on this site...
It's really good :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
First Harry Potter fanfiction on this site ever! Well done :D
sisiziur chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Of course I have to congrat you for being one of the first writers here. And god, a fanfic about Petunia!
Toto chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow...1999! Isn't it amazing how Harry Potter has lasted so long? I love it so much!
Lacey Bennet chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I decided to see what the very first HP fanfic on this site was, and I am not at all dissapointed! Great job, I loved it!