Reviews for Sticks and Stones
MHZutaraFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Omimonkey! This was so heartbreaking! It was so touching! So in character! So beautifully written! Really, you must continue this! Nadia and Sirius' romance must live on! Again, so amazing. This could roughly be the best Harry Potter fanfic I have read in a long time. :)
WhiteNigga chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was cute :) If u can I'd love it if u would continue it
ecoleaf chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is amazing! I love Sirius and Nadia's attitude. :) I hope there is a sequel.
buggerfck chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This is very sweet - bittersweet, actually, and even though I haven't read your other story, I can still feel the history and the love between Nadia and Sirius. Which is, uh, hard for me to admit, because I don't like to share my Sirius with other women. :D

Anyway, I really do like this. You've captured Sirius perfectly - serious!Sirius, that is, but those occasional glimpses of carefree!Sirius are priceless. I like Nadia, too. She seems like a really well-rounded character, and not at all Mary Sue-ish.

Fabulous, darling! :)

- Bella
gudbooks chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wow. Excellent story.

That was really well crafted and a very good idea!
LiliaCupcake376 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
please continue this story! it';s so so great!

cupcakes,

Lilia
smiley011095 chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
:) tht was really nice.
sheshsopno chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
AWESOME! Very powerful writing!

keep it up!
Dimitrius chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Hey there mah twin! I was just going back through the challenges to review those I didn't. Anyways, nicely written; your OC is almost reminiscent of you and well developed. Congratulations on winning the challenge; for once you make me proud. xD

I think I'll read some of your fics now and see how Sirius is faring. ;)

Ciao.

(Psst-see? I can be civil sometimes. xD)
Frayed-Ribbon chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
omg, it nearly made me cry. That's just so sweet...

well done!

x
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
By far the best in the entire competition...well, sure, Ihaven't read these others, but still How could they possibly be better than this?1 :D

Kind of reminds me of Atonement, don't know why.
kitty-re chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I really really like that.

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

piewacket chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
MJ-

It’s always interesting to read stories about the lesser developed characters in a fandom. The idea, of Sirius being in love and trying to be noble about it, is an interesting one. I wonder what he thought as the years passed and he still sat imprisoned?

As a few folks of said, I do have a quibble about the ministry being unaware of their relationship, especially if she was sporting an engagement ring.

Good luck with the challenge.

piewacket
AC2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I like this story. The star-crossed lovers theme fits the fandom well enough, but the OC is under-developed. Please tell us more about Nadia, about what she does and why she and Sirius are so attracted to each other.

Please also tell us why the Ministry is unaware of her relationship with Sirius, when he was supporting her at her father's funeral, a public event. I would like to know more about Nadia's job, and how it affected her relationship with Sirius.

Good luck in the challenge. :D
aidanadia chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I liked this, your OC is believeable indeed.

Scary though, cause my name is Nadia and I kept thinking someone was talking to me. But I'm not that important. ;)

Favourited.