Reviews for A River Runs Through It
This is one of the best pg lemons I've read!
Cyanmist chapter 1 . 5/22
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 3/16
So adorable. I loved the little pearl/egg idea.
YES chapter 1 . 3/13
cookienet chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I really enjoyed your story and especially love how you've captured Haku's gentle protectiveness and Chihiro's sweetness and quiet intelligence. What I like most of all is how you have weaved your own spin on dragon lore into this intricately constructed tale. Sensitive, beautiful and well considered. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I love this story . I mean you left me wondering how the pergancy would go and how kohaku and chihiro would raise the child. I also wonder what kind of abillities the child could have . So please turn it in to a story or add a squeal that turn in to a story please. _
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
LoL the funny reviewer "Chihiro is naturally ugly" hahaha its funny cuz its true lmao
AccountKiller404 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I love it with the passion of my soul, and I will read it again and again...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Okay I do not like this story for many reasons and I will name them.

1) Everyone seems to be using this having sex with a dragon theme, its physically not possible and whoever writes the character doing so must have a vagina that's designed for throwing a hot dog down a hallway. In other words, a really huge giant beat up inside out gaping vortex vagina.

2) This has no feeling to it, I was hoping that the writers on here would go in depth with Chihiro and Haku's relationship but no one has even come close to that, either the story is basically retarded like this one or it seemed like it was written by a 3 month old baby...

3) Chihiro is naturally ugly so lying big time about her having to ward of "eager" suitors LMFAO! Is a huge stretch from the actual truth, let's just be real, Haku loves Chihiro not for her looks because we all know she's ugly and will stay ugly but for her inner beauty :) she's beautiful on the inside definitely not the outside...hmmm...Haku on the other hand is beautiful inside and out. I do hope that the child Chihiro is preggers with comes out looking a lot like Haku and nothing like her, I would cringe and feel sorry for it.

Well that pretty much wraps it all up, bye-bye '-'
crzyanimelover chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
...That was absolutely beautiful. I can't describe it any other way.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
love it!
akane-cardcaptor chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I Must say that after being searching the whole day for a good Lemmon of spirited away, it was a surprise to find a good one. I was ready to give up after wasting my time. This was my last try, and it was totally worth it. Good job. I wish this to be a serie and I would like to read about their first time. I usually read a lo of docs, but I star like two days ago to read docs about spirited away, and your fic is the first one that I read. Though I was not sure about the baby part. I think it will to hard for her, but it was cute though. If you have any recommendations for me about shihiro and
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
wonderful and sweet. loved this!
zoe chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
You should add more please or make another story this is really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I loved everything about this story, from the way the characters developed but remained true to their original movie versions, to the beautiful plot, to how well conected the story and details were, also the writting style is perfect. Love your work. Great job. Only thing is, I wish there was a sequel to this story, it left me wanting more xD