Reviews for Stardust
DoomCabbit chapter 3 . 2/15
I ugly-cried at this, you know. Full on gross snot crying because fuck that was a sad short fic to read, and oh so perfect.
Litmus chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
This is a beautiful fic. It made me cry, but it's so well written, and very touching. Thank you.
yamiishot chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Aww, such a sweet ending.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Liked this.
Kiwee chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
I'm tearing up and it's all just so unfair.
DarkBeta chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Some of Sam's strength shows in the way he deals with his grief; accepting the help that's offered, and not sliding into rage or self-denigration.

DarkBeta chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Good Mikaela in this one - forceful, take-charge, and gruffly caring. Sam needs this, and her.

"Sam, we live in Los Angeles County!" As a confirmed pedestrian (trust me, Autobots would have no entry into my life), i sympathize.

Thanking you again,

DarkBeta chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Ah, not fair, not fair. If you're friends with a semi-immortal alien, the *least* he can do is not die before you!

CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Jesus another one I wasn't expecting. Personally I liked that he didnt get too violent and the ring and the car are both healing factors, definitely. Was that shooting start supposed to symbolise something? Shooting start usually goes with wishes right?

Anyway, the emotion in this one is gut wrenching, especially in the 2nd chapter i think. Very good.
chaitea16 chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
ally i see a lot of Sam dying and bee coping stories, so it was a nice change of pace to find one like this. especially because it was handled so well
femme4jack chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
You have me in tears. Slag!
Steven Kodaly chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Hmm, I never thought that I would enjoy a story revolving around the death (and NOT the rebirth) of a character like 'Bee. Well done.

"Red ones go faster"? Did you really go there? The internet has corrupted us all, it seems.
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
This is gorgeous. We both know how cliche it can be, the idea of stardust and death. But it's still true, and your story resonates powerfully. I've lost grandparents, of course, and all four of them at that. But I handled it better because they were in their 80s and their quality of life was gone. The same cannot be said of all loses, and the one that hurt me the most found me sitting in the bathroom floor, holding his Bible and trying to see the universe as God would, vast and full of beauty. I came to the same answer: stardust. For months afterward, I watched a lot of Discovery shows on space.

Thank you. It's a beautiful piece.
Vampy chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
GOWD! What a tearpuller... /angry I probably should've changed my mucis or something. I swear they were conspiricing to make me cry. gdm... *grabs another tissue* Awesome story though, very well written. Loved it to bits!