Reviews for Sessions With Sonic
Rainbow Prime chapter 4 . 1/21/2017
Geeze! That therapist might be a bit more effective than any of the ones that I've ever went to! :)
KyoSo chapter 39 . 8/8/2015
I remember following and really enjoying this story back when it was active. I absolutely love the idea of Sonic acting as a therapist for the other characters to vent about him to, and the subplot with Big was excellent.

I guess it's unreasonable to expect more chapters given how many years it's been since it was last updated, but it would make my week to see another.
Unwatered chapter 39 . 7/25/2012
What? WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? I demand answers!

I haven't been so hooked on a fanfic in so long! It's seems sad that I'm wasting the moment on a possibly discontinued story, but I'll still be hangin' around, waiting for an update! So long!
Storm337 chapter 39 . 12/30/2011
And no other chapter to end the suspense?

I think it's Shadow.
Vampire Tails chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
(To Second Chance 4filled) Who says robots don't have problems? And I like the part where Omega said, "Always remember to lock up."
RevenantTP chapter 39 . 4/14/2010
must have more! this is awesoem please update!
pupLaura chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
Last bit, wierd, little funny and rude.

?
pupLaura chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
Omega? He's a robot for petes sake!
pupLaura chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
That's... um... wierd...
pupLaura chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
39 chapters? I'm going to be in trouble
Felix Forsythe chapter 39 . 3/27/2010
When a story is truly amazing, length poses no problem to the reader. If a story is really good, a reader will forget about time to read the story without even thinking of stopping. I've just sat down and read this story straight through, all 39 chapters and found myself asking, "Is that all?" This story is truly amazing! Keep it up!
midnightsawc chapter 39 . 3/24/2010
Who is this hm lets see... theres 3 hedghogs i know shadow, sonic, and silver (unless you made one up) hmm... (gasp!) Is it metal sonic! Cause somewhere in the story it said robots! Is it him or some made up charater? update soon!