Reviews for Speechless
Jj chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
Yas pls continue
MagentaScribe chapter 23 . 7/10/2017
omg! I know u haven't updated in years but I need more
friday2220 chapter 23 . 5/2/2017
OH NOO
I. DID. NOT. JUST. GET. HOOKED. ON. A. GREAT. FANFIC. JUST. TO. SEE. THAT. IT. WOULD. NOT. BE. FINISHED.
Well, even if you won't finish it it was fun to read. But it really pisses me off that it almost, *almost*, finished. I will start to follow it, even if it probably won't be continued. But I can hope, right?
Gal3xyG1rl chapter 23 . 4/5/2017
NOOOOO I did NOT come here to get hooked then get crushed by a fanfic that'll never be updated! I must know the ending! Well.. All I can do is ask that you update. So. Please update soon.
Alsheon chapter 6 . 3/7/2017
I was about to comment on how I'm entirely against Light with any other girl(s) but then I saw your note... And grin maliciously. Btw, F***ing (Peeep) (piiiiip) (too much profanities and got censored) does that man tried to kill (My) Light!? Freaking Son of b*th! I'll keeeell him!
DeliriousMelody chapter 23 . 12/27/2016
Please update! I am not letting an amazing story like this not be updated! What happens next!?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Soka-chan
сука-чан
ыыыыыы
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 23 . 3/8/2016
please don't kill light please it hurt to see him die in the anime so please don't kill him let ruk or l or ANYONE even misa-chan save him please
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
I accidentally read 'Brian Keller' as 'Brain Killer' and like it took me a few seconds before I even realized I made a mistake XD.
themilkywayislarge chapter 23 . 12/16/2015
When's the next update? Looove the story!
Trash Lord Supreme chapter 23 . 12/11/2015
So I checked how long since you updated...
And I am completely disappointed.
This is such a great story! The plot is almost flawless! It's hard to comes by stories similar. I basically fell in love with this amazing and brilliant fan fiction! Then it just stops and unbelievably on a cliffhanger! I understand how an author can lose inspiration, developed a bad case of writer's block or just be too busy. I am new too this story and I had just finished after starting to read it a day ago. I stayed up all night to read I was so addicted. You did an amazing job on what you have so far but I will always be hopeful. ( I'm pretty sure this story is discontinued though but can you at least add that the story is discontinued.)
Have a great day and acknowledge you still did a wonderful job :)
~krystal
Lacrimas-Aeon chapter 23 . 11/27/2015
I think Kira is Katsu.
Kira is obsessed with Light, so he obviously wouldn't make him forget him, just that he is Kira. Katsu hates Jori, so he probably make Light forget him because he'd rather pretend he doesn't exist. Light was spending more time with Shiori than Katsu, and he was late to get to the arcade place to hang out with Katsu because he walked her home.
Then again, Jori could be Kira, or he could be connected to Soka and/or Jake. Who knows?
Anywho, please update soon!
somethingrandom101 chapter 23 . 10/26/2015
shame this is dead :(
LongTimeReader chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
Dearest Writer-san,

I've been with you... stalkin-erm, lurking I mean since the beginning of the fic. One of these days I hope you decide to continue this fic because it's so damn good. :(
Average-Reviewer chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
Please update this, even if its not the story but you just saying how you planned this to end. I was really getting into this fic, reading it all day practically non-stop and then for you to just end it like that with THAT cliffhanger.. its got me very emotional. I know it'll be 4 years since you updated in a couple of days and you may even have completely forgotten about your account, but I'm asking for even a few words to say this has been discontinued so I know I don't have to keep checking this to see whether its been updated, thank you :)