Reviews for Perfectly Dented
GryffieQueenOfKinkow39 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
*sniffs* Loved it! :)
PanonLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was simply wonderful. I like the phrase, 'Perfectly dented'. I enjoy reading Molly's reflection fics. Well done! :)
chelseyb chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was sweet. I especially like that Charlie was the one that reminded her of her brother, since he's my favorite Weasley. Nice depth to Molly.
kookookarli chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
that was really good! i loved it! though, i almost think the watch should have had a tiny bit more of a tie to harry, but other than that, utterly perfect!
potterlockedintheshire chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
this was a great oneshot! I'd never given much thought to the watch before, but this is a perfectly logical and yet creative situation that may have occurred. It was well written, and I particularly liked the ending lines.
ThePandorica chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was a brilliant idea for a fanfic. It was well written, and I enjoyed reading it. You somewhat fleshed out Molly's relationship with her brother which was nice and put a little history behind the watch too. :D

Loved this.

Lucy*
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This story was actually a very simple idea - finding the perfect birthday present - however, I like how you managed to take an event like that and look into Molly's mind and talk about her brothers and also show her feelings for Harry. Very nice :)
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
very sweet. I was just reading that chapter of DH a couple days ago and I just love it. Really enjoyed this :)
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Adorable!
mackgirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Wow, that was beautiful. I loved it.
Elledreamer chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I really liked it. I loved how you had Molly reflecting on her thoughts and it was really sweet. I loved the 'perfectly dented' idea too. It was nice to read about her relationship with Harry too.

Elle xx
fauves chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Aw that was perfectly written. Damn it helps to be a HPWiki doesn't it? )

Pinky_x
Defier of Reason chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Very touching - I think the scene fits perfectly with what happened in DH... in fact, I feel that all of your fics I've read for now could've been part of the books, and I feel it's that that makes the "magic" of your fics. Really, I've read two in a row now and both were touching and wonderfully done.

-Defier-
CharliSMILE chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Total wow factor. That was awesome. An this Molly, one who I swore to hate for being a brutal vile murderer. And I am like totally feeling for her. It was so sad and babe. I loved it.

-Charli
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
This was so sweet. It brought a tear to my eye. You did a wonderful job on Molly and her reason's for giving Harry the watch were dead on. Thank you for the excellent read. :)

-honda