Reviews for Teddy Tied
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hmmmmmm. Soooo good! Both boys are cutely possessive. And it was funny when that girl walked in.
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Yay for sequels! You know, I love that you have them switch roles. I hate it when people are stuck on them being either top or bottom exclusively.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Omg! Luv it!
lonelyseagoddess chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Kinky I LOVE it!
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
that was hot and steamy
llamajo chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This was an awesome sequel! I absolutely loved the more dominant Harry! Instant nosebleed material, right there! Thanks so much for writing this one!
Ramona Flours chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Is it possible to die of so much sex? I hope not. Because I am very thoroughly enjoying this and I definitely don't want to die because of it. But what a way that would be to go, huh?

This story is absolutely fantastic. I was going to review the fic that came before this as well as this sequel, but when I finished it, I was just like "SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL" so yeah as you can guess I came straight to this one. So I'll just squash two reviews into one. Speaking of not reviewing stories, I have continued reading your stories but I just have a lot of personal stuff going on and I haven't had the time or patience to thoroughly enjoy and review them. However, that's all done now and I will try to get those reviews out as soon as possible. Good stories deserve good and many reviews.

These fics were both amazing and definitely hot enough that I really should go take a cold shower and think of terrible, nasty, horrible things unless I want to go hang out with my friends all hot and bothered. Which is not a good idea considering, well, frankly, some of my friends are damn sexy and I don't want to be charged for sexual harassment :)

I was absolutely loving both dominant/aggressive Draco and dominant/aggressive Harry. I also enjoy how both were in Harry's point of view. I know that Draco's pretty hot, but Harry is too and he's often neglected more by authors. I like to read about his pleasure as well every once in a while. But I do admit I favour Draco :3

That's all for now as I'd better get going. Like I said, I will be continuing to review your fics because I think I'm falling love with you as an author :)
DW03 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh boy... Now Harry learned, and I'm just wondering about the next meeting!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I like this Harry better! Loved it!
Aralune chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh my my. I' ve read them both. slashy and cute. well done dyson ;)
Simply.Scarfy chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
You should so continue this! And add a plot or something! i love it!
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow, this story had basically everything!

light bondage, risky sex (seriously Marietta walking in on them but not discovering them was hot), Parseltongue, Jealousy...

I really hope there's another sequel and if not still thanks for sharing... a lot!;)
SamHAS chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I would think not after last time :-)

Love it (of course!)
Amethice chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh dear. I need more. Is there more? Can I have it? Ungh. So good.
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 9/24/2010