Reviews for Sam Fisher Patriot, Hero, and True American
TheAngryPenguin chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
This really is the best splinter cell story I've ever read. It actually made me start writing one (not that it will be any good.) I know its been like two years since your last update, but please update. I really like this story.
SuddenSummerStorm chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Well done! I'm so happy that you are updating this. And this chapter was great, really awesome. Plenty of description, and I love that there is dialogue. It really keeps the flow going. I honestly believe that this could be one of the best stories on FFN Splinter Cell! Please please please please keep going! I just suscribed to you/your story, so I'll def be reviewing.
SuddenSummerStorm chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Hiiii! Not sure how useful leaving a review will be considering you havne't updated for about year...whoa, two years! Okay, well, I'm just going to say that I love this story. I really do. I wish you would continue with it... again, I don't knwo if the muse has left you or not. Are you playing SC: Conviction? Maybe that will help you get the muse back to either continue writing this story or start a new one. If you do continue, my only suggestion is to please add a bit more dialogue, just to keep the story moving along. I realize this will be hard as Sam isn't much of a talker, however I beleive you're able to rise to the challenge ;) Okay, let me know if you need any help. And if you seroiusly aren't interested in continuing, don't verbally slap me, okay? I just really love this story.
Victoria-BlackHeart chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
Gear. I wonder how the NSA people will react when they find out about the stolen equipement, and I know how you feel about not getting reviews. My SC story hasnt gotten any reviews either. Keep up the story please.