Reviews for What more?
Moment of Insanity chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Awesome story. Completely beautiful. I love all the insight you offer to their relationship. And the fact that it's a hug that starts the intimate stuff rolling.

Oh, and the line about there not being words or actors enough to portray how incredible one of Jess's kisses was. Hehe. That made me chuckle.

Just one observation though: your characters keep ‘deposing’ kisses on each other. I think you mean deposit, because depose means to overthrow/remove/unseat. Generally used when referring to a King being deposed from his throne. A kiss can not be deposed!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
OMG, THIS IS AMAZING. SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY, THE BEST LIT EVER. ever. OMG this is what should have happened, if only this had happened! AMAZING. :) amazing. amazing. AMAZING.
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
really good.
Lucille Mabel chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I think that's the most beautiful rendetion of that episode that I have read yet. It was so...emotional, you could feel for both Rory and Jess and it was simply lovely. It gives me shivers reading it and is definitely a new favorite. Thank you for writing it.
marrymemilo chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Wow. Every time I read this it's like the most intense barrage of tingles and shivers. You are such an amazing writer.

Your take on this episode was great, and I think you write Jess wonderfully. This story is alive, and I mean that. It just seems to breathe on its own and oh my goodness. I just love it.

Thank you for being incredible!
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow...I don't what else to say... :)
iLoveTelevision chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
that was perfection. I can't believe it's your first R rated scene, it was very well written! I love how in the end you wrote how their relationship grew and what Rory and Jess are doing. Oh and your writing the third chapter of 'Guardian Angel', so excited! XD
litme chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Loved it ;)
boredliteratireader chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
awesome! I loved it.

very very well written. I just love how you've captured Jess...it's perfect.
lukkygrl08 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
you said that the girl on his shirt looked oddly familiar, what did you mean cuz the first time i saw that episode i thought it was rory. anyway great story!
MarlyCook chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Ah! Hela! Thank you for the shout out! I felt so smiley when I read it! I can't wait to get started on our story *sighs*.

LOVE THIS! ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE! It made me blush and smile so many times. You know I love Lit and this was just ... it made my day EVEN better!

Talk to you tomorrow, hon! Thank you so much for postng the greatness!

- Blair
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
great
Meredith-Grey chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
You know, for your first smut piece, that was pretty damn good.

My rule of thumb os this, if a story uses the phrases "heaving bosom" or "throbbing member" then it's on my blacklist. But I really liked that it wasn't just sex and there was actual plot and their interaction seemed very in cannon. You know, when Rory finally decides she wants Jess he initially resists and all that? Yeah. Good job. By the way, I'm looking forward to the next installment in the Ridiculous series. I'm quite fond of them.
pam halliwell chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Omg omg omg :D

First of all thanks for the shout-out. I still, haven’t gotten quite used to seeing my real name on the screen but i’ll get used to it :D

You don’t realise how much i genuinely enjoy talking to you and how it’s me who should be thanking you :)

On to the story shall we? :P

In the first paragraphs, you magically managed to pull together what all literatis think, whatever inclination they might have. To do that in a few short paragraphs is, to say the least, spectacular.

I also realised how much time has passed since ‘the real paul anka’ and it really hit me how timeless rory and jess’s story can be.

I nearly cracked when they were outside and he kisses her forehead. I was sitting on the floor (which is where I do my best reading, sue me) and i nearly cracked! with tears, heartbreak, infuriation, i don’t know what it was but i cracked. and then with rory’s inner tirade, it’s like the world made sense again. THAT’S writing!

You wanna know something funny: as soon as i read the words “one drop... two drops”, i said to myself “rain... i should have known!” funny how multi-functional one form of weather can be eh? :P

On to what i know you’re really curious on receiving comments about:

Set your mind at rest. Your first attempt was very good and i can specifically tell you why – you started it off differently and kept it up. You don’t know how pleasantly surprised i was when i realised you’d begun the solid-build up not by a generic “hungry kiss, expressing what had been pent up for year...” but by a practically innocent hug!

Fave line (and this was tough): Two years and several heartaches later that image keeps poking her in the heart.

Ps: it’s so ironic to include “not enough talented actors in the whole world to describe the beauty that is held in one of Jess’s kisses” when it was an actor who inspired all this. Somehow i imagine you smirking after you wrote that :P