Reviews for Could It Be?
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Ahhhhh! That was fantastic...so sweet. I'm tired but I had to finish it before I went to sleep...night...
insalacoa14 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
ok
moonlight.gabriel chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Okay, well before you think "WTH, she read the other one first", I actually read this one before I got an account. And I think this story's wonderful! I really love all their cute moments. Lol, :D and now I can add this to my favourites!
akachouta chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
as long as it was hitsuhina's story, it will be great ..
project ecto chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I like this and i think i'm gonna like the next one too!
shirochanxmomo1220 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
that was such a good idea with the hairpin! and the fic was of a really long length, which is good and i also love the use of japanese words in there. good use of words and only a few(if any. sorry i forgot) mistakes. so on with the points. for this fic, you get...(wait for it)...(wait for it)...(wait for it)...(wait for it)...3 points out of 3! good job on the fic, i'm very impressed at your work and i can't wait for the sequel!
Lonely Pair Electrons chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
wow that is a really awesone story!~

oh can't wait for ur sequal!~
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
CUTE! LOVED IT!
X-Final-Day-X chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
this story was beautiful! It was really really good! GO HITSUxHINA! And I absoltely can't wait for the sequel.

I think I'm going to do a HITSUxHINA amv using this song...thanks for giving me such a great idea!
alkdsjfaldk chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
ZOMG that was beautiful! I love it so much!
DeathBerrry chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Yay I read one of your stories! It was amazing, so sweet, and cute and I loved it ) Can't wait for the sequal XD