Reviews for oceans take you in
Eric chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
wow...sad, but awsome, i really love pricilla/heath, great job!
nazzy and jerkez chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Heath and Priscilla is a very sad pairing, don't you think? Poor Priscilla can't have her happy ending with Heath, only Erk, who is the only one she can marry.

I do love Heath/Priscilla though. Who can't love it, really? Such a sad tale...

Heath is lovely. He's such an honorable man, and I do enjoy writing his thoughts and I loved reading your potraying of him. Sincere, charming and just pure love radiating from him.

I like your Priscilla too, kind of overprotecting and calm, and I loved how you compared Heath and Raven.

(have I mentioned that I adore Raven? He can't beat Wil though!)

Speaking about Kent/Lyn, it's my favourite pairing from FE7 (together with Hector/Farina and Matthew/Serra) and you can't imagine how excited I would be if you would write a fanfiction about those two!

Awesome!

love,

nazzy
Puritey chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow... O.O Really good stuff. I love it.
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
And... this is the type of story which leaves me with completely nothing to say at all... because, really, it's just that close to perfect. :)

Interesting parallels, subtext and inclusion of a mix of canon and canon-based fanon. Beautiful internal rhyme scheme for the parts that do. I'm not sure of the exact reasons for the parentheses formatting, but they fit in with the story flow surprisingly well.

I did mention that this was wonderful, yes?

Please keep writing. :)