Reviews for Now and Forever
Emlock chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
That was THE BEST nbc fanfic ever! And don't worry, your battle scene was better than I could've done. :)
Vklover chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
This was amazing! :D I loved it. I hope you write something similar to again.
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 14 . 12/20/2009
good job!
Raklortin chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
Wow! And I mean WOW! Amazing story, I totally loved Hesper! Really well written, and I was sad when it came to an end!
reka1207 chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
awesome!

write more!
thekeltickorner chapter 14 . 2/19/2009
great story. funny romantic chilling. all wrapped into one.

thanks,

donald vance
LockxShock chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I didn't have an account here, but I just read your story, and I LOVE it!

It inspired my penname! I love it so much because Lock and Shock are my favorites EVER and I've always wanted to see them together.

This is my favorite fanfic I've ever read, and I love how funny it was and how you stuck to the characters!

And besides, if your names rhyme, you are DESTINED to be together. :D

Thanks!
I dont give chapter 14 . 6/15/2008
Love the parings great job I really like this one have to give you a score of 100/100 3 keep on the writingXD
Grogie13 chapter 14 . 4/17/2008
THANK YOU!

You have done two things for me without even realizing it. EXHIBIT A! Although I wasn't here early enough to see each chapter be posted, you have still blessed me with some damn good LxS. EXHIBIT B! You have inspired me to write the eighth chapter of my author-forsaken TNBC fic.

I'm... just not sure when I'll post it. -_-

I THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Grogie13
SHOW ME THE LURV chapter 14 . 4/11/2008
*w* aw, how sad! it's over! oh well, it was a very peaceful ending. liked how you tied the snow effect in there ;D cant wait til the next story!
arosynose chapter 14 . 4/11/2008
Aww! Sweet ending! I kinda thought Lock and Shock were going to kiss or something... ;)

Great story, keep up the good work!
SHOW ME THE LURV chapter 13 . 4/7/2008
;D very sneaky there, avoiding any corny lines with the whole "i love you" thing! and yeah, i think it was a good choice to make them still little imps! staying true to the characters is always fun!
Stormwolf3x chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
Awesome story, I'm sad its almost over D: and Hesper is really cute x3 Also i love the parings, LockXShock is awesome :P Keep up the great work!
arosynose chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
Just... just the epilogue? Really? Oh. Well. I guess I can't complain, it was right long but- *sniffs* Okay. Sure. I'll be fine so logn as it's a good epilogue, I suppose...
SHOW ME THE LURV chapter 12 . 3/24/2008
*w* my story was mentioned! aw, i feel loved! yeah, i'll probably (not) have a new chapter up soon...

it's actually making a good amount of sense. huzzah for understanding the plotline! ;P