Reviews for Happy Valentine's Day, Bastard
Chihiro SHSL Programmer chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
awesome write another one.
Haiiro chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I really liked this since I've never seen a fanfic addressing the relationship between these two. :)
You did such a good job on this! None of them were OOC. :P
Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I love this shipping cx
Violet chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
OMG So Cute 3
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Lol I wonder who wins more :3
Lucky-Sputnik Sound chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
cute... its a really nice fic but i want a kiss!
chibi-chinita chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was good! I love the ending~ :)
UndineAlice chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Aww You can really tell how much these two care for one another. / w/

This was simply adorable and very well written, I loved it to pieces! I agree, Chikusa's pretty hard to write, but you did a nice job at keeping him IC. I can feel the love radiating between them. -_-

Holy'Shrimp chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Uwah I'm so glad you didn't write a Ryohei/Hibari, really ! I SO love Chikusa and Ken, they're awesome !

Heh, well, this fanfic was really sweet and nice to read, and Kaki wasn't -that- OOC actually. You did a good job, don't worry about that !

I think I'll read it again from time to time! 3

Oh, and please be sure to write more about them!
Inkaide chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
A delightful little refresher to get the day started... Beautiful. Cute. Lovely.

Please make a Ken/Chrome/Chikusa? Please? I would love to read it.

Thanks for writing :3
theredpineapple chapter 1 . 7/1/2009

They are so cute together!
kana-kun-x3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That made my day, seriously :D

you gonna make anymore of this? :)
KHR-Joshima-Ken chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Thank was cute! An d I'm EXTREMELY jealous of Ken getting a large bag of Crunch bars! X3 It was good. I hope you write more~!
And Then I Woke Up chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Awesomely cute. I love these two so much.
gonzomouse chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Wow, what a great story! *bookmarked* Really, the Kokuyo gang is such a bunch of awesome character! I really wish there was more fanfic about them, about their daily interactions, because i suspect that would be both hilarious and actually quite interesting to study.

And ya know? Your fic just got me thinking about Ken/Chikusa and about mating season and how that might/will effect Ken and, well, I'mma guessin' Chikusa too. *wink*