Reviews for The NotsoHappy Reunion
Cocoa chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
My heart was falling apart sentence after sentence... Well done. It was absolutely brilliant.*goes to my that-was-amazing crying corner*
huge sg1 fan chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
i thought that was a very good story. i really enjoyed reading it.
carolinesayer chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Aww man! I think you nearly killed me reading that! :D Loved it! Aw Dean... aww Sam! :D Thankyou! xx
cold kagome chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
love the ended part... it was great
rosie3107 chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
Great story! I really liked all the angst but also loved the happy ending.:)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I can't believe I've only found your stuff lately so please excuse the late review. Amazing writing! I look forward to more from your soon!
ukfan101 chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
great story...loved the chick flick moments...
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 6 . 2/19/2008
OH MY GAWDD!

this fic is excellent hun!

omg you wrapped it up soo well.

you should be proud hun, its an amazing fic- see how talented you really are!

WOW

x

i swear you should go pro with this writing stuff, hehe
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Great last chapter! It was good to see Sam save Dean for a change. And the conversation at the end was awesome.

Great job. :)
wcfan chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Aw...the final chapter...

I always wanted them to have the 'You left me for Stanford' talk. Too bad it wasn't on the show. Guess that's what fanfics are for, huh?

Loved the chapter but somehow I feel like i've read it before. Serious case of deja vu.

But anyway. Great as always.
Lost-Remembrance chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Good ending-very sweet.

in Liebe, Red Tail
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
Oh thank God! I was so afraid you killed Dean for real!

Please make him ok, this would kill Sam as well, he's not ready to loose his big brother, I think he'll never be...
lilgurlgreen chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
He's alive! I was scared for a minute that you had killed him...awesome chapter! Can't wait to read the rest! :D
Lost-Remembrance chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
Good job!

in Liebe, Red Tail
wcfan chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
Tears are runnig freely down my face...ok maybe not. Hey! I'm in public you know. Don't wanna look like a lunatic, although I probably do by now. But they are swimming in my eyes. (Can tears even do that?)

I knew Dean would come back to life. He had no choice. I'm not giving him any. (Not like I don't cry for him enough as it is...)

Anyway, good chapter. Sam's desperation really got to me. Damn Winchesters!