Reviews for Unrequited
X59 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
poor Macha

I never thought of it that way.
HaseoHiwatari89 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was an eye-opener.

I like when people find different angles to look at stuff, and even more when they share. And btw I share your opinion. I think what En did was EXTREMELY selfish. Poor macha.

Keep writing, you're good at this.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I also felt it sucked, that Endrance was so absorbed in Mia's IMAGE, he couldn't see that her 'spirit' (lack of better term) was there right besides him the whole time!

And yet she still follows him, she still stands besides him.

What goes on in the heads of the epitaphs now that they're free to think their own thoughts without Morgonna to command them.
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
It's because Mia/Macha is dead. The GU Project needed the Phase data, so they extracted Macha by "destroying the cat character". In essence, they killed her personality, what made Mia Mia. Now it's just the Phase data.

However, I did like this. w Taste the angst.
Akumarayne chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Nice. I really like the perspective on this. I was actually thinking pretty much along these same lines so its nice to see someone write it up.
Death By Custard chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
The thing I found with the G.U games is that while Haseo doesn’t encourage Endrance he also doesn’t tell Endrance to back off. It’s the same with Haseo and other characters like Atoli and Alkade (I didn't spell her name right did I?). He doesn’t really show romantic interest in anyone through out the game, a part from Shino. And even though it dose make him uncomfortable when Piros the 3rd tries to hug and kiss him he isn't uncomfortable with anyone else. Romantically, he treats just about everyone the same. So I have come to the conclusion that Haseo is in fact bisexual. But that’s just what I think.

Anyway this is a really good story, please continue. It’s going on my favourite list and story alert list too.
Dark Queen Helba chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Thank you. I actually started crying from reading this. You captured Macha/Mia perfictly.

Don't be too hard on Endrance. He, in all the games, is very depressed and is looking for someone to appreate and need him. That's why he starts to "love" Hasseo, because Hasseo says that he needs him.

Also, in the frist GU game, he is always talking about "She." He means Mia. You can tell because he calls the white ADIA cat "Mia" just before she dispears.

But I do understand why your "upset." Mia is with him as his advatar. She is still protecting him. But what is Elk/Enderance's side of the story? Please write an encoping piece to explain why he feels what he does.