Reviews for Bottom of the Bottle
S chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I'm tearing and giving you a standing ovation here.
Damn, the best ever?!
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I was steered to this story by Kell-D, and I'm very glad she did. To be frank, I've never really thought about this pairing, and I still don't really. What I DO think about is your EXCELLENT characterization and storytelling. This is definitely one of my favorite character study stories of all time; and I don't mean just in fan fiction. Rangiku and Renji are both characters that I don't normally think of as so emotionally interesting, but you have made a complete believer out of me! Thanks for sharing such a well-written, well-paced and intriguing story! *marks as a favorite*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
*claps* The narrative style is very poetic, and an effective contrast with the subject matter (and their potty mouths).
SakR9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Some seriously good dialogue in this. Beautiful. I loved it, thank you.
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I really love this. And, I mean it. I don't know, maybe because Renji is my favorite character or maybe because I love both pairings, Gin and Rangiku and Renji and Rukia, and I just know that these romances would never really work out. I always see, that in a more beautiful world, it would have a slight possibility for Renji e Rangiku to love each other, 'cause they already suffered enough. They are tired, and sad, they can't see reasons to keep fightning on anymore; so, well, they are in angsty way kinda of perfect for each other. [...] You've wrote pretty well the possibilities, e even kept it well with their personalities. So yeah. I love this. Maybe, in the will-be we can see more developtment of their relationship in canon, but I doubt it very much; anyway I would be happy if it by some reason, happens. While I can't have that in real, I just love your fic. Thank you for sharing this.
Haylie Myers chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
hey
well done
i like it
they both lost there childhood friends and found comfort in each other even if it was only drinking to begin with
Well done
10/10
Haylie Myers
maiko122 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I know I'm late with this but I've shied away from Bleach fics b/c I just started watching last year and I didn't to come across spoilers. Anyway, this is so great! I love this pair even tho its crack. I love how you let this build up. Perfect...
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
New to reading stories involving this pairing. Stiff iffy if I like it or not. (ok I don't think I can fave thema a s couple because I love Ren x Ruki...to me she's the only girl for him...) But if it's well written or maybe one shots I'll read Ren x Mats.

But this was just very nice. Very believable that these 2 could be drawn each this way. Unlikely pair but yes very plausible. Very well written. I love how you wrote the dialougue between them. Like how Rangiku started asking bout his tattoos and even with his reply didn't go straight to the smexing. They kept talking til the tension blew up. (This part reminds me of fave Bya x Ren fic I read).
tellie chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hearth breaking, beutifull and full of some sort of angsty wisdom and a story of grieving.

Great job with Rangiku and Renji, and the chance people need to face.

I would like to say something more, but it seems like just one word, 'thermodynamics', threw me in the deepest pit of despair, so I am not able to. Ah, at least I can tell I just _love_ this fic! (Damn thermodynamics, I have failed my exam already four times, and blahblahblah, blahblablah)
crazyarsonist chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Man, what a way for them to go down...

Nice job with this.
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Nice oneshot. I like this pairing, but it's hard to find. Lots of angst, but I'm so glad it had a nice ending. D
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
nice.
anonn chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
great job.

i love this pairing.

i think i need more:)
hypr chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Oh wow, I hadn't thought of this pairing before. I like how you went forward in time with their relationship rather than try and dig up the one or two moments they may have shared in past (if any)

Lovely~!
xushi chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I was fiddling with the character filter and found this story.

It was wonderful. I loved the differing viewpoints - Renji and Rangiku respectively.

I'm usually Renji/Rukia, but this story was a nice break from the ordinary.

Nice job.