Reviews for Zordon of Eltar
Jrrowe2160 chapter 13 . 3/3
This is really good! This should be a tv show or movie can't wait to read more. This is the best capture of how zordon became to be the zordon from mighty morphing power ranger show. And explains everthing from how he met alpha to how Ivan ooze gets trapped in the egg looking forward to more.
BlueSteelRanger chapter 13 . 1/19
Salutations,

I must say, it's a refreshing thing to finally see another Zordon-centred story out there that is, minus a few slight typographical errors, well written.
I don't generally read unfinished tales, but I sincerely hope to keep up with this one. I hope you are still working on this - it's been a pleasure to read thus far, giving insight into Zordon himself, who is to me, a terribly under-utilized character.

Regards,
-BlueSteelRanger
Mranxioustrip chapter 1 . 1/12
Okay! Does anyone else here want to see this story made into a like action packed movie?
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Well, good to see it updated. A nice little bit of action, here.
Jokermask18 chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
Nice to see an update and the revelation of Saba was a surprise. Can't wait for more and good luck with your other projects.
sgt.garside chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
absolutly brilliint looking forward to the next chapter well done
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Ah, Rita! Glad to see this continuing. :)
Jokermask18 chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Good to see an update after so long. The idea that Zordon used his tube even before his imprisoment is a nice touch. Looking forward to more.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Excellent prequel mixing the the genres of Super Sentai, and Kamden Rider, and Zordon was very powering in his young age and as this is a prequel. I was wondering if your going in-depth of Rita's parentage if Rita had a mother or not as a common theory amongst the fandom is that Master Vile produced Rita like Rito from an egg as he has the ability to spawn monsters from eggs.
david9999 chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Hey, John Evans, It is great to see a brand new chapter and it's even better then the last one.

Your the best! :-)

I enjoyed seeing the return of Zordon and Alpha.

I'm a bit confused about something I thought Rita made and traped Zordon in the time warp,
not that he made it.

And it was amazing to see Zordon fight Goldar. Will Zordon meet Ninjor ?

As Ninjor did make the first lot's of Power Coins. As I remember from the 3rd and last season of Power Rangers when the rangers freed him, Zordon and Ninjor knew of each other and of the events in the M51 Galaxy. And will he meet the Ailen Rangers ?

Have a great week,
cya.
red neo ranger chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
loved it keep it up cant wait to read more
Jokermask18 chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
Nice!
Jokermask18 chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Cool!
Jokermask18 chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
Whoah! Ivan's really bad-ass.
Jokermask18 chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
Tenga and Tengu? A nice distinction between alternate interpertations of the same characters.