Reviews for Thirty Ways in Thirty Days
Athineath chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
When do you normally update coz there are a couple of fanfics I love that aren't updated...
SN359 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
first avatar AU I've read, I really enjoyed it :)
nicely done
ScarletGrace45 chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Cute vry cute
kumoi chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Wow... you have seriously made me like Sokka/Toph. Never really expected that...

Not to mention, I pretty much NEVER read AU fics, so you're doubly revolutionary!

This story was great - Toph was bang-on IC, and I just wish you will someday revive this!
BedHairWriter chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
:O... i am lef without a single word.. i think half of my favorite storys are yours! you are an amazing writer! keep it up!
Pheonee chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
Any chance of you resurrecting this? I have bribes. In the form of "any ship, any character" fanmedia. In the form of sucky fanfiction and slightly less sucky fanart.

No, seriously.

Because this story is awesome and I might lose what shreds of sanity I've managed to keep between the ends of my fingers if I think about what's going to happen next too much.

Scratch that, I lost those shreds thinking about I'd Lie.

Resurrection would be most excellent.

-more shifting-

Okay, never mind.
sumrandomgirl XD chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
its really confusing reading this fic as well as ur otha 1 'i'd lie' lol. REALLY weird! but this 1 looks gud 2 so i hope u continue:D. i feel 4 toph tho, all the embarrassing stuff she goes thru... funny funny funny. lol.

well rock on lol
it.was.gred.and.forge's.idea chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
it says hiatus on the summary... please come back, i LIVE on au tokka!
nikipinz chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Okay, you need to finish this story, because it almost made me roll on the floor laughing :D
avatargirl92008 chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
yay fluff! great chapter, can't wait till next chapter!
Caramel Crazy chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
O, the fluff! Loving it so far, update soon, please!
Opaul chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Finally I've been waiting for this forever! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Demonking101 chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
ok dude u must hurry up an update or I will kill u. just joking ok but not really hurry up
Annie chapter 4 . 5/28/2008

Wel, since the poll is helpful, and I don't want to be, I'm saying here what I think Sokka should be singing.

...KK, I think Sokka should sing that really depressing song from those one people.

xD I is so helpful!

Who to get to signoff this time? ...ah, whatever.
kasplosion chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
ohmigod, yay for updates! i liked the reference to hannah montana, that was real funny. but what i find REAL awesome about this chapter is Katara and her seemingly pukey-nice personality. XD she totally told Toph! haha. anywho, i didn't read any OOCness. WHOOTS! (: