Reviews for Confined Demon
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
yup yup, Xemnas is the best thing on earth XDD

really good fic. poor poor Axel. having been avoided because of the sexual tension. on;y getting the sex after seeing Roxy on his bed. lawl. pure awesomeness.

Evelynn
Pinuiini chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
aw sweet...
kellegirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Oh my god was that hot! Axel was such a tease, but in a good way. We all know Roxas liked it. Faved it and C2ed it.
tuesdayshoes chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
You know what brought the lulz?

I was listening to 'Let's Get Physical' when I read this.

xD

-PPH
LollipopLove chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
That was beautiful /

You really captured their personalities I think...(I've just barely started KHII LOL)

Especialy Axel. He does seem the type to use all of those silly expressions D

Hahaha at the beginning you kinda threw me off when Roxas started thinking about keyblades and stuff ahaha I was like 'hey wait a minute, I thought this was about shekushii, pent up, sexual frustration D:' but then it got back on track yay
Lady Shadow Angel chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Now your story is one of the best I ever read, everyone was so perfectly in character and the lemon was "heavenly".

Thank you, kind writer for making my day perfect! _

Saludos

S.A
Axel-Seme chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I really liked how this story went. The way you explained what Roxas went through (his dilemma) without actually saying it was pretty cool. I also liked how you didn't state the obvious with the "now would be the time," and what Axel whispered to him. Nice job.
Hermaphrodite chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
you capture roxas and axel's character perfectly. its like they're really talking. goodjob.
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Rearrange the letters in Xemnas to spell man sex! LMAO! I never realized that.

Anyways awesome story! I really liked.