Reviews for Untitled
creepy-kreme chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I felt like squealing all through out the fic. But can't since I won't be able to read it. Two-thumbs up. I hope you can still read this review. Lol.
tigoxgirl -not signed in chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OMG YES YES YES! Finally some pure smut I've found of Ban x Ginji! Go you and I hand you a 100 internet cookies! lol I just got back into GetBackers really bad and I'm going back through all of the fan-fiction... I wonder if anyone else is still into it...? Anyways... thanks for the smut I enjoyed it and I hope you are well.

-tigoxgirl
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
The dialogue between Ban and Ginji was definitely legit. It was a good mix of teasing and flirting, which only made the overall smut even hotter! Great fic!
Lavi Black chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
One word: Hot! xD

I loved! Congratulations! That fic is wonderful! Goes to favorites!

L.B.
Petals.of.Midnight chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
O.O That is some lemon right there...lol It was good though catching Ginji by surprise and having comfort in the two. / Love the pair! Teehees!
Hinfallend chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Oh, naughty Ban. Nice job.
kurotsuki chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
suteki !
ladycross chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
that was short, but hot...whew...kinda got me sweatin'..._' great job on this...ya just made my day!
Envious Lacerations chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
That was HOT! Ban is to die for and Ginji...well, you just want to cuddle him!XD
Kirtash chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Hi!Your fic is really good!I enjoy iT!Ye, they should do it more often XDXD

I hope you will write more fics like this!See u
Jam Black chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
wah! its so hot...w geheheheh... NICE!
AngelusArdens chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
yes! this was a great ban/ginji lemon...thank u very much for venting ur frustrations like this. have a happy v-day!