Reviews for Thrilling Tales of the Downright Unusual
LoneTraveler chapter 28 . 5/13
Decided to go back and read these stories in order. Chapter 28 was "Wendell and Monica have a Daughter".

I really really hope the muse bugs you to come back to this one. Honestly, I didn't guess Hermione's reaction. You've created a dramatic 'what if' that's intriguing. Would love to see the story finished.
The Beatles are the greatest band the world has ever known, the rolling stones are number two (shit).
LoneTraveler chapter 36 . 5/11
I just picked a random number between one and sixty-six...chapter 36 was "The Band"

Ron decides to start a band in their sixth year. Enjoyably funny read, from Harry's sales pitch to Draco, to Ron's cry for attention in the name, to the accordion, to Snape, and to much more. Those were some of my favs, and even though it's clear as crystal that something has to go wrong, it's okay because the journey and execution were hilarious.
Hagrid cuddling a Balrog is now stuck in my head.
teedub chapter 28 . 5/8
This was a well thought out, more engaging, and much more realistic scenario of both what Hermione did to her parents, her increasingly bigoted and superior attitude, and war-time decisions that have consequences that can never be un-done, even with magic. The ethical considerations of Obliviate are complex yet so very simple. I love discussions and stories that explore this in more depth. Her actions never set well with me and I could never justify it.

My heart breaks for Harry but at the same time, I'm proud of him for rejecting Hermione for hitting him. I've longed for a story that has Harry saying "no more" when someone hits him. Especially after his upbringing. I had the same attitude when I finally was able to get out of my home: No more and never again.

I've also wanted to read a story that asks: what about the Grangers finances and professional reputations? Did Hermione take that into account?

God, this was a great one-shot. I'm saving it and reading it again.
Sebine chapter 44 . 4/30
You're an ass.

Where's my goddamn Harry x Luna?!
leeannpitbull chapter 4 . 4/26
Love this! Hope to see a full story version!
Taladis chapter 27 . 4/26
Would love to see this as a full length story!
Taladis chapter 23 . 4/26
Really like this idea and hope that a full story comes from it.
Taladis chapter 4 . 4/26
Really hope this fleshes out into a full story! Love this idea!
Kairan1979 chapter 66 . 4/24
"He is your son after all" - POP!SLAP!

Hillarious ending.
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 51 . 4/15
hahaha
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 61 . 4/15
Haha so funny
Super-Saiyan-3-Vegeta chapter 66 . 4/15
Hahaha. We need a sequel to this one
Sorrow chapter 66 . 3/30
Truthfully? A little obvious and overdone.
2,759 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »