Reviews for Thrilling Tales of the Downright Unusual
erik chapter 77 . 7/23
I laughed aloud, thank you.
Slytherin66 chapter 77 . 7/24
This was funny and its good Harry is so loved and inspires such devotion with the ladies.

I liked the line by Pansy.

Well done Millicent a nice direct way to deal with the Dark Lord. I like the idea of her being thanked as she is often thought of badly.

A great line to end things and how Hermione might answer.

Cheers for posting this.
Another hilarious tale in the Harry Potter universe. Thank you for sharing it with us.
TheCauldron chapter 77 . 7/24
*snorts a laugh* Go Millicent!
alix33 chapter 77 . 7/24
Tom Riddle junior knows about rugby and rugby tackles?!
"your relative's home" - "your relatives' home".
I wouldn't want to be Hermione Granger for all the money in the international financial system right now.
Hysterical!
You've outdone yourself.
Thanks for writing, I enjoy your stories so much.
bleeb90 chapter 77 . 7/23
As always, your fics are superb. Lmao!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 77 . 7/23
i loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
delia cerrano chapter 77 . 7/23
Sooo funny! More please.
aalens chapter 77 . 7/23
It was really great to get a notice that a new HP story was posted here, thank you! (Llately they all seem to have been non HP additions and so, sadly, of no internet to me. Hopefully your HP muse will visit you again soon. )
JModulator chapter 77 . 7/23
Nice!
I loved!
Thanx.
WhiteElfElder chapter 77 . 7/22
Harry's love stick is the power he knows not.
TenchiSolutionsForAll chapter 77 . 7/22
Befuddled ladies man Harry is so much more fun than emo Harry. It would have only been topped if one of the female staff members had gone in to hysterics as well.

Does Draco know about Pansy's...indiscretion?
pilotG21969 chapter 77 . 7/22
No. Just, no. I swear some of these chapters are starting to make me think that they are being 'ghost-written' by Eugene Ionesco, only with more humor.
chm01 chapter 77 . 7/22
This has to be the most crestive way to kill the dark lord I've ever read
3,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »