Reviews for Silent Isolation
HoldTheTruthForever chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
don'tcry don't cry don't cry-DAMMIT!

You're secretly Craig Mcracken aren't you?
SilverSeas chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ahh, this is amazing! I would have been in the biggest fit of fear ever if I was in Buttercup's situation there, as I'm sure anyone would be. Just, this is amazing.
zoe chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
that was a really good story.
ChickOfGreen chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I really like the story
egwghegweqgqf chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Buttercup really does have a nice side to her... this was great. Very touching.
Chronos the Cat chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Touching. (Is anything you write not awesome?)
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This story made my day the first time I came across it, and now it's made my night. I was pretty surprised to see it posted at the Pokey Oaks Fanfic Library; it offered a sort of character development the other fics utterly lacked. Whatever happened to my previous review, I think Silent Isolation deserves a signed one from yours truly. I'm glad there are many people out there sympathetic towards Buttercup in contradiction to those who aren't.
SoulPoet chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
I really liked it! That was such a creative predicament you came up with! Very original.
Blazer chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Wow. I can't really say anything about it. Deep. Very deep. I like.
BubblesFan chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
I haven't read the original version, but this one was really good. It was so touching the way Blossom visited Buttercup every day, even though she thought Buttercup didn't know she was there. I thought the end was a bit rushed, though. You could have gone into it more-how Buttercup got her strength back, etc.
Cat's Meow chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Hi again! I read Silent Isolation and this one you rewrote, and I think they're both pretty good. I'm glad Buttercup got a happy ending for once! _ As I may have said before, you wrote really wonderful PPG fics. Kudos to you!
alexander ramirez chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
I like the way this story helps to give us some depth on buttercup and shows how 1 tragedy can help to change the world and ourselves for the better. I can't wait to read the sequels to this 1. as always you've written a top quality story which can scare us at 1st and give us hope in the end. keep up the good writing.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
A very moving story, full of irony and deep emotion. Yes, there IS a fragile, vulnerable

side of Buttercup we finally see, and it's because of her intense passion and desire to live that she overcomes her physical disabilities and

regains the "power" within herself. I suspect she'll still have moments of "popping off" and stubbornness and rage, but now she knows the other emotions within her, and they'll make her a better person because of that. I suspect she'll even accept Bubbles' offer to hold Octi while sleeping more often...
Margaret Hogan chapter 1 . 10/17/2001
Wow,that's only the second time a PPG fanfic has made me cry. I didn't cry just because they were going to unplug Buttercup,but also because that was what was torturing her,not the fact that she was parylized. I can imagine how that must feel,unable to move,unable to protest and say you're all right,about to be killed because they think you're in uncurable pain...I'll shut up now,I'm getting misty-eyed again.
Enmity1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
oh poor Buttercup! really sweet ending I liked it!