Reviews for Cloning Anakin
DarthTopaz chapter 1 . 2/17
Will there be a sequel and what exactly happened between ahsoka and anakin that he thinks he is going to get in trouble for.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Uh oh. That's just asking for trouble. How come never of them thought of cloning Obi-Wan? I think Anakin would object (What would be worse for him than multiple Obi-Wan's telling him what to do), but no one even suggested it!
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was amazing, is it to much to hope for a follow up? I'd love it. Still, great work.
Ayra Sei Ethari chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Hilarious with a touch of a cliffhangar. Loved it!

TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
LoL. '
alfalfaba chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
funny. and cute. great job
TheGeekNextDoor chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Hahaha love it! "Master Yoda." "I'm not sure he has genes" Great!
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Hm... multiple clones of Anakin... would Padme object to something like that? Hm...
Eclipse Bloodmoon chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I sense a clone coming...that was a spectacular way to end it! He did give the braid to Padme, after all. Very funny.

Master Yoda.

I'm not even sure he has genes.

Fair Skies,

Eclipse Bloodmoon
Mathematica chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
BWAHA. This is absolutely kriffing PRICELESS! Are we going to see a sequel? Oh, of course we will. Mathematica dost wish it.

Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I liked it. I never considered the thought of someone wanting to clone the jedi, much less Anakin. I hope you consider making another short story so we can see if Padme does anything.
Adrian Rinehart chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Finish please? :] But don't bash poor Padme! I love her, could you just make her say like 'It was for the sake of the Democracy,' then let them get over it over time? Please! You could make the clone's hair black or something to make them different. :]
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Ack! Padme's going to clone Ani! Okay, maybe not...but you never know...
Anakin T Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Which is perfectly alright, because Padme would not want a zillion Anakins any more that I do!