Reviews for The Final Sip
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Lunabellla chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Ummm...WTF? o_O
QueenWolf12 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Umm that was a little out of character for Carl, don't you think?
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I'm sorry, but what the hell(in response to your saying "brief" sexuality")? What was that? Could you please explain? **is beyond confused**

I can see your a great writer but I have no idea where you were going with this, [ sorry

~ Nayah
Never Ending Master chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Well done ol' chap! A flawless rendition of the way Family Matters truly was! You get an A for style and accuracy! Exactly the way I remember Family Matter!
Jewelzy18S chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
None off this shyt made any d mn sense...the charactors where so off. Where u watching the same show as i was? Just askin.:/
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
What the hell was that?
LogicalGoth chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Did this story even have a point to it? I am entirely lost and i have no idea what was happening other then Carl wanting to kill himself. It did even give a good reason behind it, other then wanting his family to feel the pain. But yu dont say why he wants his wif and family to go through that. THe characters were entirely off. I didnt understand when you wrote Urkel finished milking his cock onto the yellow paper plate. I read it like twenty times and i still had no if you meant it in a sexual way or in a bodily function way. Urkel wouldnt have reacted with a "Di-Did that?" if he found his friend's body. He would be more paniced and make sure that he was dead, then he would call the police and not just walk away. The way you detailed, when he removed his manhood from the trousers was poorly done and held no known reason behind it. you need to write reasons behind his actions or everyone will be lost Why would he want to tell the boys at the force fuck you? I am not a flmaer but i must say this story was poorly done and should be rewritten
Neversaid-I-Madesense chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
It makes perfect sense to me:

Carl Winslow committed suicide.
Dahlia's Note chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I didn't really understand it
Igotjustinbieberfever chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
...well that was...ok... ..but didnt really make much sense...better luck next time...and hopefully a better idea...)
Rosie.Bell chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
um... that only sucked.

like a lot.
benbrattlover chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Totally stupid, pointless story! Makes ABSOLUTELY NO sense whatsoever!

Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Weird in a non-good way, gross, the worst characterization I've ever read for these two, and completely senseless. If you're going to have suicide, at least give a sensable reason why.