Reviews for A Father's Wrath
Sonderistic chapter 1 . 7/25
Isn't orochimaru like 27 years older than kushina?
Vlad chapter 25 . 7/2
HAHA you cheated your way out of writing like 200 words when you listed the names of the remaining genin, clever.
HyperA1985 chapter 24 . 6/29
I am looking forward to chapter 88 and I hope Naruto has sex with Tayuya.
Gojin1990 chapter 15 . 5/19
i like how you keep with cannon but give different reasons WHY it goes as it does.
HyperA1985 chapter 87 . 5/5
I am looking forward to chapter 88 and I hope Naruto gains a new ability.
zafnak chapter 60 . 4/14
Good Lord these duels are stupid! The leaders of the allied army are ninja! What do they care about honor duels? They should just shoot that idiot Lu Xianog full of arrows from a nice safe distance. he might deflect a few but not thousands at the same time over and over and over.
zafnak chapter 59 . 4/14
David and Goliath now? What bit of homage/theft awaits us I wonder. And of course Danzois going to attempt a coup the second he gets back to leaf Village.
zafnak chapter 58 . 4/14
So Hinata disguised herself as a male and joined the army. To be close to Haku, or was that just chance? And was this a Mulan homage or a Lord of the Ring? LOL.
zafnak chapter 57 . 4/14
1st) Vows and oaths are the same thing, really.

2nd) The vow from Romance of the Three Kingdoms? Really?

3rd) seems like you are reimagining Naruto into some Wuxia epic. Not that I'm saying that is a bad thing mind you, but some elements just don't jibe with the Narutoverse. I mean, it is never even said there if Jashin is a real God, a demon or just something out of Hidan's crazed imagination. Here he seems to be more real than any God has a right to be LOL.
Will naruto join orchimaru
Reisbig2009 chapter 15 . 2/28
It seems like you are merely trying to place this Alternative into the original Narutoverse which doesn't work they way that you want it. I think that you should have been a bit more flexible with the changes. Great idea I would like to see more of your own put into it though.
Reisbig2009 chapter 1 . 2/25
AduriteOV2 chapter 1 . 2/17
I would've smacked the shit out of Minato if I was there! What a dick.
Nice story though.
Oh yeah!
Fuck you Minato Kazename idk(Forgot his last name)

What a fag. Hn.