Reviews for A Father's Wrath
Madmans death chapter 10 . 19h
f your cannon! IT'S ALIVE!
Battlesny chapter 16 . 4/5
Has Shukku not been telling Gaara that he's his mother in this story or was that a mistake when Gaara called him by name?
Battlesny chapter 11 . 4/5
struck "striked" isn't a word.
you may want a comma in between "but stopped" and "her fear holding her back".

Feel kinda bade for only reviewing for stuff like this, yet for some reason I'm clicking post anyways. :(
Battlesny chapter 10 . 4/5
thought you might want to know you started calling Tazuna "Inari" right after they left Konoha.
Sasuke has people that care about him, not about me.
What is "cut him to rabble" supposed to mean anyways?
Battlesny chapter 9 . 4/5
I was always so focused on Orochimaru being the gay pedophile of the story before that I never noticed that Kakashi actually stuck his fingers up in a 12 year old boy's ass. lol.

Also, I'm really starting to not like you. You're making me like Orochimaru and Kabuto.
Battlesny chapter 1 . 4/5
I really don't want to read an Orochimaru story, but this is too good not to. :(

Also, you may want to fix the "his skin turned more tanned and _less lighter._"
Is it rude to point out an author's grammar mistakes? I think this is the first time I've ever done this.
Xeziel15 chapter 45 . 3/30
Aw, they finally kissed X3 hehe I love it!
Xeziel15 chapter 44 . 3/30
Darn, they almost kissed too. I wonder whether sai will be an ally or not?
Xeziel15 chapter 43 . 3/30
Happy that Orochimaru and Naruto got back at the sound. I also like how Orochimaru announced that Naruto will be the next otokage. The Haku, Tayu, Naru friendship scene was heartwarming, and a bonus point for the NaruTayu scene. Hope their date goes well. Curse danzo for sending sai
Xeziel15 chapter 42 . 3/28
Hoped that there would be an awesome summon fight. Oh well. I like the Orochi-Kisame fight. He would've won if not for Itachi. Though now I'm wondering what plans he has for Sasuke and wanting to increase his hate over him. I'm glad that Naruto's better. But now I'm wondering who that slave is at the end. Muta?
pikachucat chapter 87 . 3/25
awesome
Xeziel15 chapter 41 . 3/24
Nice chapter. I like how Tsunade spent all Shizune's winnings. That was sad hehe. I also like that Orochimaru challenged Tsunade in a game of chance. Hope that Naruto gets better soon, and I'm thinking the item Haku would get is Zabuza's sword.
Gregorvich chapter 10 . 3/7
In chapter 10, you accidentally changed Tazuna's name to Inari (his grandson). Just letting you know just I case you want to update it. Confused me for a second, I thought you skipped until they reached the Wave Country.
zid chapter 45 . 2/24
Ekiwwiakkkrie282iek28eiwo99eoeoeieiiieieiirieieikekei
Xeziel15 chapter 40 . 1/22
Nice chapter. Hope naruto gets better soon. Oh and is the reason why naruto won't wake is because of muta the coward's enchanted weapon?
1,856 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »