Reviews for A Father's Wrath
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME HE THROWS ROCK AND STONES AS A FUCKING DISTRACTION IN STEAD OF THE SHARP THROWING WEAPONS THAT ARE THERE TWO FUCKING USE AS A FUCKING DISTRACTION WHO EVER MADE THIS FIC YOUR MUM'S A HOE.
WinterForSummer chapter 1 . 11/23
Oh never mind
WinterForSummer chapter 7 . 11/23
How would Naruto get the general look of his parents when he has never seen nor heard anything about then except for when Kabuto told him they were great ninja?
Similar Creature chapter 1 . 10/24
Orochimaru is a pedophile. Isn't this he-bitch supposed to be abducting little boys? But on the real...I clap my hands! Orochimaru lost his virginity and tapped Kushina's ass. Salute!
blackswordsman2477 chapter 5 . 10/9
Isn't the 10 tails the dog
This is madness! This is OTO!
Haha liked those 300 references
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 22 . 8/29
so, this has been good so far but unless you have something big to cover it up, Naruto is a missing nin or will be when they see who he is. Konoha is not just gonna let him stay and compete for Oto just because who his daddy is.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 8/14
Interesting, but really hard to believe.

Orochimaru can EASILY sneak into basically anywhere. Running away from Tsunade, Jiraiya and Hiruzen is understandable.

Not returning months later sneakily and taking him back is kinda absurd.
Sonderistic chapter 1 . 7/25
Isn't orochimaru like 27 years older than kushina?
Vlad chapter 25 . 7/2
HAHA you cheated your way out of writing like 200 words when you listed the names of the remaining genin, clever.
HyperA1985 chapter 24 . 6/29
I am looking forward to chapter 88 and I hope Naruto has sex with Tayuya.
Gojin1990 chapter 15 . 5/19
i like how you keep with cannon but give different reasons WHY it goes as it does.
HyperA1985 chapter 87 . 5/5
I am looking forward to chapter 88 and I hope Naruto gains a new ability.
zafnak chapter 60 . 4/14
Good Lord these duels are stupid! The leaders of the allied army are ninja! What do they care about honor duels? They should just shoot that idiot Lu Xianog full of arrows from a nice safe distance. he might deflect a few but not thousands at the same time over and over and over.
zafnak chapter 59 . 4/14
David and Goliath now? What bit of homage/theft awaits us I wonder. And of course Danzois going to attempt a coup the second he gets back to leaf Village.
1,927 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »