Reviews for A Father's Wrath
Jiriaya: Jiraiya
guest chapter 51 . 4/16/2013
Don't pursue Lu Xiaong!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Why didn't orochimaru even try to take naruto with him? Granted, sarutobi, jiraya, and tsunade would likely have stopped him, but still...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I like your idea.
guest chapter 34 . 4/10/2013
If that's a true battle what's a mock one?
Guest chapter 54 . 3/20/2013
Lol LOTR quotes, i c wut u did there ;P
Guest chapter 87 . 3/19/2013
supert history
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 66 . 2/18/2013
HOOLY SHEET... jashin died at the hands of the sage of the 6 paths, dude that means he has to be badass which is freaky.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
Oh great more oc's
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
Cute ending but i have to say...

AAAARRRRRGGHHH is more hilarious than it should be... tvtropes calls it narm.
Alpenwolf chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
good work kabuto, scaring mizuki to death
Alpenwolf chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
orochimaru killing a lord and becoming a ruler this way? could have happened in canon also, but with a different goals in his mind
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 42 . 1/9/2013
"I got enough on my mind right now Jiriaya, like the fact that if I don't do as Orochimaru wants me too he'll kill Shizune." She said dryly.
What's there to think about? Heal the kid, help the father.
"I'm staying here, Naruto's going to wake up soon anyway." Said Anko not wanting to be with them.
Anko, don't you dare to kidnap him!
"Enough, you're not his father." She said to him causing him to frown.
Tsunade, you are an idiot.
"No I think it's time to finish this!" Shouted Orochimaru and before Kisame could react he was trapped and ensnared by branches with thorns sticking into him. "Rotten Coward!" Snarled Kisame
Orochimaru is not a coward; Orochimaru is father who worries about possibility of his son being kidnapped by Itachi.
"We need the fox inside you boy, come with us and we won't hurt you." Said Itachi calmly showing no threat to him.
Naruto will be killed if fox is extracted.
"I leave for now, but next time boy you won't have all three Sannin watching over you!"
Next time Naruto will be stronger.
To find the remaining seven rings… And to have his revenge.
Who is here?
Good day, good night, and good luck, Fox, Serpent. Thank you, Slug, Toad.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 41 . 1/8/2013
Cleanse the wound, it was a deadly blade. Enter his mind, to prevent of endless sleep fate.
Orochimaru carrying Naruto pressed on determined to find his former teammate, The Slug Sannin. Tsunade…
Kukuku... Itachi and Kisame will have trouble following and fighting three Sannin.
Tsunade stared at him not showing any signs. "As tempting as that sounds I really don't need money and I have no intention of dealing with the hassle of governing a ninja village."
What do you need then, you wretched slug? Spit it out!
Anko, lose. Tsunade, lose. Thank you, Tsunade.
Good day, good night, and good luck, sounds, serpents, Orochimaru, Naruto, Kyuubi.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 39 . 1/8/2013
Whilst Gaara was cold and uncaring, not caring for a single person in the world.
Anybody would be, when his own father and uncle attack him.
What did he mean? The one who would give him what he desired he would face soon? Who on earth could that possibly be?
Naruto, Orochimaru or Kakashi?
I respect Keiji, but he is still sadistic. Why are all shinobi of Amegakure so arrogant?
"During the brief time I saw him I instantly felt that it was him, we have to get him!" "Anko..." Said Kakashi trying to calm her down.
Anko, you are idiot to attempt to separate father and son.
"But he's a Leaf nin, this is his home!" Protested Anko to him.
Home is the place where you feel safe and loved.
"Naruto was never made into a missing nin, Council just basically had him erased from all record books of being a citizen and ninja of Konoha hoping he'd never appear again."
Good.
Who had managed to spy on Orochimaru, unnoticed? Hanzo...
Konan... Akatsuki members are out of character.
I hope that Kyuubi will notice the blade before it strikes them. In moment of weakness, fox shall be protected by serpents.
Honestly, how can these conspirators allow others to accidentally overhear their plans?
Anko was upset over being helpless to do anything as she had wanted to get him away from Orochimaru's clutches but they were unable to get him just yet.
Idiots, idiots, idiots!.. Have you forgotten that Orochimaru destroyed all of his painful research earlier, even before Naruto was born?
In the flames of black, amidst snakes of white, under wings of darkness, within the chill of haunting tune of flute, family shall survive, and blind hawk shall fall.
Naruto isn't your enemy... Not unless you wish to kill demon containers and enslave the beasts.
"He does look like him but he seems different as well. His eyes were cold and with no emotion, whilst that brat's eyes had happiness in them."
Toad, you would find happiness and love in snake's eyes as well, had you met him now.
He remembered his once best friend vowing that all of them would pay for what they had done and then left Konoha forever.
Cannot you understand?
Ill luck to Muta... I strongly dislike holy priests and anything enchanted by them. I respect Kurama and other beasts-demons; 'demon' is not a curse word for me.
Despite Haku's thought, I hope there will be no rift between Naruto and Orochimaru.
Make the Toad swallow fire and lightning, flames and acid.
Ah, neck, not mouth, not tongue... I see.
Sarutobi looked at him. "You know of that art of fighting?" "Yes." He said. Of course he knew about that style, it was one of his preferred styles when it came to hand to hand fighting.
I would have liked to see this. Orochimaru is graceful, playful, mischievous, deadly when need be.
Haku, thank you for ice barrier.
If Tsunade was here, then the three legendary Sannin could publicly support Naruto, Haku, Hinata, Gaara, and condemn citizens, and Council, of Konoha for their blind prejudice.
What had happened to his beloved Konoha? This was not the village he had grown to love and sworn to defend with his life, which he had taught his prized students.
Agree.
"You cannot defeat The Shadows, nor can you defeat The Shadow of Ame, for darkness is eternal, everlasting…"
In darkness of night, there is snow falling,
Amidst frost of winter, there is aurora flaming,
Around the fiery rose, a crown of thorns is standing,
Nothing is ever eternal, in this world ever changing...
I hope for peace between Orochimaru and Sarutobi, between Naruto and Gaara. But a lot of cleansing will have to take place.
I curse the holy priests to the most painful pits of faraway hell,
Since at their hands, and to their weapons, many a beloved fell.
1,850 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »