Reviews for A Father's Wrath
246vili chapter 83 . 10/25/2013
Time travel? Good idea. I bet it was very painfull for Orochimaru to see 'that' day again with his own eyes.
The battle is getting better and better.
Tcuisine chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
I am liking this plot it is a new concept
Guest chapter 53 . 10/15/2013
Good begging, but the plot got to slow. Can't finish it
Alex chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Again I ask, why didn't he just STAY IN KONOHA, that is still one thing that bugs me. Orochimaru had absolutely no reason to leave. Seriously, why did he leave... There is a limit to how much you can stretch something before it snaps, and my suspension of disbelief is almost there with this story.

Also I forgot what name I used last time...
James chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I honestly felt that this first chapter, whilst well written, and having an awesome concept, just makes Orochimaru grab hold of the idiot ball. I mean, why couldn't he raise Naruto in the village, why did he get pissed. Yes, Naruto had the Kyuubi sealed in him, but that doesn't mean anyone outside of those four had to know about it. So why get pissy about it? Another thing that this chapter doesn't explain is WHY Minato chose Naruto, and also how. Shouldn't medics be able to pull rank on anybody when it concerns one of their patients, especially if said patient is a newborn child, and if the implication is that all other medical staff are away from the nursery ward, then why did Minato choose Naruto. Are you saying that there was no other child there. And even then why choose a child in the first place. Yes, I understand that you are trying to keep canon, but with this first chapter it sounds like you just decided to use the Voodoo Shark trope. Now it could be argued that because you said Orochimaru was OOC in this, that maybe that could explain why he reacted the way he did, and to that I say bullshit. If your desired result was to have Naruto separated from Orochimaru, and said Sannin declare revenge, then have Kushina die in labor, then have Minato declare Orochimaru banished, to his face, then have the Kyuubi attacks, and whilst Rochi is busy dealing with the fuzz-butt, then have Minato spitefully choose Naruto over all other child candidates, then the sealling, and because Naruto is now a jinchuriki, have Sarutobi declare that Naruto has to stay as the village's weapon, but Orochimaru is still banished, and when he obviously refuses, then have Tsunade and Jiraiya kick the crap out of him, then have Orochimaru swear revenge. Orochimaru is a mad genius for crying out loud, but here he's just an idiot. The way you have it, just raises too many questions, and I doubt it's something I'll be able to get over in order to enjoy the rest of your fic
Crow667 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
did you seriously used that scene? its from tarzan for amaterasu"s sake! watch out with your spelling and keep up the good work!
Patrick the observer chapter 42 . 9/8/2013
i wonder who is it that is after the rings, the one who use to wear them, or the one who had survived.
Story Tips chapter 49 . 8/28/2013
The 1 big problem with your story is that it is all tell and no show. You are telling us the story in a very rigid fashion that makes it hard to garner interest in the story. You are over explaining things and and micromanaging the actions of the characters in such a way that it decreases the overall value of the story. The story is good but it could be a lot better. Also your sentence structures are a little bit too choppy. Besides that, its a decent story.
I am enjoying reading it, but it could be so much better.
246vili chapter 80 . 8/19/2013
Very good battle if you ask me, good work.

WOAH! Fifty thousand on Keiji's side? This will be even more epic than the final battle in Lord of the Rings.
Zeran X chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ok this story started out great but once you got to the war part it started to suck mainly because you were using too many made up characters and the names weren't even Japanese they were Chinese and were confusing as dicks to remember and you added horses into it NINJAS DON'T USE HORSES! your turning it more into like dynasty warriors or some medevil type thing it was good at the beginning just work on those things a bit more till next time chow
246vili chapter 76 . 8/14/2013
Another battle, another evil guy (Zhang Mao) dead, though Keiji now has the 3rd claw.
246vili chapter 74 . 8/13/2013
Oh, and Orochimaru didn't even told the "best" dirty secret Danzo has. Yes, I'm talking about the desecration of both the Uchiha clan and the Shodaime Hokage, alias his hiden arm.
LazyGrayKnightof17 chapter 87 . 7/29/2013
after reading this for three days, there are some thins i wanted to say...

1. i was merely curious at the summary and shocked when i read the first chapter. i didn't see that coming.
2. i was touched about Orochimaru when meeting his Naruto for the first time, though it's OOC for his part but i think you just pulled it as 'he might..' point.
3. your villains gets on my nerves! Keiji, and especially Muta are really were badasses. Keiji a Jashin-freak fanatic and an obsessed Muta, but that added the element of excitement.
4. your story is engaging.
5. you make me look like Kakashi-sensei, too focused on your fic by reading it almost the whole day just as he reads his Icha-Icha Tactics.
6. there were some misspelled words (like where instead of were or we're) but that's okay.
7. i don't hate Orochimaru nor like him but it made me curious about him.

lastly, though i still have words to say but it's too many and it will be LOOOng and it may bore you but to wrap it up.

your work is AWESOME, dude.

and i'm too HAPPY to know that it has a SEQUEL! keep up the good work!

respectfully yours,
The Gray Knight of Seventeen
A W chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
If Haku believes that you are only strong when protecting others, then it logically follows that he thinks Zabuza is week!
246vili chapter 66 . 7/27/2013
A sage who claimed that chakra should be used for peace? So the Sage of the six paths defeated Jashin. Wow, according to that book this deed was equal with sealing the Juubi in himself.
1,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »