Reviews for A Father's Wrath
Hektols chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
The council believes that Naruto is the son of the Yondaime but they don't do anything for him, the ungrateful bastards, however the worst part is Kakashi leaving is sensei's son alone, he deserves whatever Orochimaru will do to him.

Now Orochimaru should go after Sasuke's body to gain the Sharingan and protect Naruto from Itachi.
Surfwizard chapter 6 . 2/28/2008
Interesting story
Monaki-cheung chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
great chappie! plz continue writing :)
Primal Chaos chapter 6 . 2/27/2008
this is a hyper link of why kyuubi attack kohona and why itachi let sasuke live
Torque7 chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
Good story. Keep going. I just ask that you dont give Naruto a curse seal or have him use the kyuubi's power. That alwas makes him look weak. Have him be naturally strong like his father.
Kage James chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
so far so good
ddd chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
Oh my! I love it! Go Kabuto-chan! Hell yeah! Way better than I had originally thought! UPdate soon.
Tsukishiro chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
This is really nice... but I have a correction.

You can't hear, but feel a heartbeat with your hands. That's all. :D

-tsukishiro
Crimmeh chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
this is really something! i hope that you will update soon cause i really like this one.
finalsliver chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
yaym naruto's father is indirectly taking care of him, kabuto's going to take care of him while hes not in the acadamy, and hopfully soon well atleast see father and son meeting and maybe some orochimaru arguing over a proccess that doesnt kill the host.

update soon K'

ciao

n.n
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
wonder how orochimaru is going to handle this?
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Void? Orochimaru's ring is Sora (Sky). Check for full info on the Akatsuki. Otherwise, good chapter. The only thing I can nag about (aside from the previous) is that Orochimaru, even as a father, strikes me as less of a fiery wrath guy and more of a cold fury guy. Just a thought. Keep up the good work.
bashking chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
great story so far
Antimatterannihilation chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Oh poor naruto and orochi *sob* can you have orochi meet/become naruto's paerent when he is still younger or are you going to go by the story plot line for the most part?

well

ttul

bye
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
This is very good. Keep it up, huh? Hard to find stories with this premise that are well-written.
1,857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »