Reviews for A Father's Wrath
Kuma In Pink chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
Who was the mystery man? Was it Orochimaru himself?
ddd chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
This is one heck of a chapter! It's my favorite one ever! I love how you introduced how Orochimaru got the kids. However, it was strange how they were all going through trash for food. Where the heck was Anko or Kabuto when Naruto needs them the most that day! I love it! Orochimaru is so cool! Cute!
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
Very nice. Good (if slightly repetitive) backgrounds for the characters; suppose it'll help them relate to each other and Naruto. Keep up the good work.
Dramil chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
Since this is an obvious AU story, Orichimaru is obviously not interested in immortality, so he prolly won't be evil. SO good job on making a plausible dark hero orochimaru.
colin chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
That was pretty nice. I like the story so far. Please update soon.
TenshiReike chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
The only problem with this chapter was that it didnt have much speed behing it. It was moving foward with a snails pace... But I still enjoyed it overall. See ya next chapter
windlg chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
update soon

so naruto knows the hokage wasn't his father

update soon
Torque7 chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
Good work. Really enjoyed how you explain why each notiable sound ninja joined. I think you should have Oro willing to kill his followers but have Naruto stop him. I am begging you not to give Naruto the Curse seal for he will alwas rely on that hickey to win a fight. His father does not use ot and he shouldn't either.
Iraoftheseven chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
how sweet..i love it!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
Poor Naru-chan... you are cruel

So, nice chap!

Kisses from Argentina!
finalsliver chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
AW, at least he got to see his son, and best of all, there on friendly terms.

i hope that the justu's something good, and i cant wait to see if naruto gets the snake contract...without the sacrifices preferably. maybe even make friends with manda..god forbid.

ciao for now

n.n
Kai Dragoon chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
Considering this Orochimaru is different makes me wonder if you plan to boost Zaku, Kin and Dosu since two of them rely on gadgets mainly.

Chapter further makes me want to see Sound win later.
buzzbumble chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
The way you are writing this story i can't help but want oro to kick some leaf butt! What was the jutsu?
Morriganna chapter 8 . 3/4/2008
At least Naruto knows he does have a father and he will have to be strong to live to see him again.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 3/4/2008
the guy who saved him wouldnt happen to be kimimaro would it?
1,902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »