Reviews for A Father's Wrath
Shika1929 chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Great chap; but a major mistake. The man they are guarding is Tazuna, Inari is his grandson. And I think Haku shoould live!
X18999 chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
Tazuna not inari

and oro should just leave with Naruto already there is no reason to follow cannon he would be much safer in the sound being trained by oro anyways
Yusin chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
heh... I bet that 'bounty-nin' was Orochimaru.

So. bit confusing there, and I think you may have the bridge builders name mistaken (unless you planned for it to be like that of course) His name's Tazuna, Inari is his grandson. But if you intended to Inari for him, go right ahead.

Haku should live.

thanks for updating, do it again soon please!
windlg chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
update soon
Yusin chapter 9 . 3/10/2008
...Intresting

I wanna see more, so update soon please?
KainUltima chapter 9 . 3/10/2008
Eh...big typo at the top. You put Revenge of the Fox, not A Father's Wrath.

Anyways, great update. I like how Kabuto threatened Mizuki, and I can see that Mizuki never fully explained to Naruto why he's hated so that leaves alot of things open there.

Hm...I like Naruto using the snake hands, but will he learn any new types of jutsu?
Narue chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
Go Kabuto-kun! He's so cool! But it's sad how he had to lose his rank. Wimper...Wimper...Please update soon.

P.S. Kabuto should teach Naruto HIS skills as a medic and also the cards.
Frozen Sin chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
This isn't Revenge of the Fox. THIS IS SPARTA!
Surgery With Smiles chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
I really like how your story is going so far. I've never read one where Orochimaru is Naruto's father, very original. I'm looking foward to the Chunin exams and what you will do during the forest of death, since thats when Orochimaru attacks Sasuke. Good luck writing and Update soon!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
Oh I like it!

So... please dont kill Haku! I love that... fem-guy

Kisses from Argentina!
lovinglycruel chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
This is so good! I'm even more in love with Orochimaru now! I love him so much! It's good to see him acting so fatherly. I haven't seen stories this well written in a while. A little grammar errors here and there, but nobody's perfect. Still very well written and the events so far fit together very, very well. I love it! Keep writing this! I'd really like to see how this ends.
Kuma In Pink chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
If I were Mizuki, I'd kill myself now, rather than face Orochimaru... Excellent work as always! I can hardly wait for ch. 10
KitsuneNaru chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
Yay! You updated! It was great! I love how Kabuto told evil Mizuki that Orochimaru is Naruto's father. Now he's scared! Hah hah, hah.
Matthew Blackheart chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
will naruto ever be able to do Rashomon
shyalchemist chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
great story :) looking forward to the next chapter.
1,928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 .. Last Next »