Reviews for A Father's Wrath
OBSERVER01 chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
have anko pay him a late night visit
criticfan chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
need a slightly better plot better grammer and detail
KitsuneNaru chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
Great as always.
WolvenWindNinja chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
O.o LOVIN IT MORE WITH EVERY CHAPTER!
Hime chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
That was unexpected, how Rice country became Sound.
Shin1gam1 chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
I really love your writing good chapter :p
Stoic-Genius chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
Hmm, Naruto already knows that his father has eyes the color of gold, I wonder if he realized the cloak figure was his father when he seen his eyes.
yamanana chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
man that was great! I really like how you changed orochimaru's evil demeanor to one with a purpose. I look forward to the next chapter!

~ yamanana
Kuma In Pink chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
Who was the mystery man? Was it Orochimaru himself?
ddd chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
This is one heck of a chapter! It's my favorite one ever! I love how you introduced how Orochimaru got the kids. However, it was strange how they were all going through trash for food. Where the heck was Anko or Kabuto when Naruto needs them the most that day! I love it! Orochimaru is so cool! Cute!
Orange Lantern Tsume chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
Very nice. Good (if slightly repetitive) backgrounds for the characters; suppose it'll help them relate to each other and Naruto. Keep up the good work.
Dramil chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
Since this is an obvious AU story, Orichimaru is obviously not interested in immortality, so he prolly won't be evil. SO good job on making a plausible dark hero orochimaru.
colin chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
That was pretty nice. I like the story so far. Please update soon.
TenshiReike chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
The only problem with this chapter was that it didnt have much speed behing it. It was moving foward with a snails pace... But I still enjoyed it overall. See ya next chapter
windlg chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
update soon

so naruto knows the hokage wasn't his father

update soon