Reviews for A Father's Wrath
Damon Fyrian chapter 40 . 3/19/2016
Not trying to be a killjoy, but there's only one problem with this. Senei Jashu requires the snake contract before it can be used, since it (and it's stronger variant, Senei Ta Jashu) summons several snakes on the practitioner's arm, which then attack the enemy. The proof of this is that Orochimary couldn't use it till Sarutobi gave him the snake contract.
crusade chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
changing narutos looks was a mistake... should have kept his normal look...
Guest H chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
How the fuck does that make any sense? Naruto has golden yellow colored hair, while Orochimaru has black hair.
mugetsuga1998 chapter 43 . 3/3/2016
actually I might
Guest chapter 12 . 2/28/2016
Please... fem haku...
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2016
If Haku-chan dies... may god have mercy on you, for I shall not...
Guest chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
Is Naruto going ti be paired with Tayuya? I hope so! Either her or Anko, maybe Karin.
Guest chapter 69 . 2/26/2016
Serious stuff:

The story was captivating until the resolution of the attack on konoha. Things get boring starting from the jashin war, due to how fights are portrayed. GJ on making the jashin a villian though. Naruto is supposed to do ninja stuff, not sangoku musou style head on head fights or dbz like ki blasting. Please bring back the taijutsu, ninjitsu, genjitsu, and cunninglingus. I mean, cunningness. Though the other on is welcomed too.

Or, go back to narutayu fluff.

PS: I'm the same person as the one posting about narutayu below. Currently at chp68.
Guest chapter 68 . 2/26/2016
Did the coupling changed from narutayu to naruhaku? Narutayu and orochimaru are why i read this qq
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 31 . 2/9/2016
Nothings happening... nothings happening... ... ... nothings happening... Did you purposely make this as boring as you could?
Rassi19 chapter 38 . 2/1/2016
n
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
Ah if only this is what was Canon, orochi being an actual father, sound being good, bashing konoha. Perfect
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Oh gods damnit now I feel sorry for orochimaru, I never feel sorry for orochimaru!
iced chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
You are dedicated, I'll give you that.
lunarlover97 chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
I absolutely loved the scene with Anko and Naruto... I think that Tarzan scene fits Naruto so well!
1,907 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »