Reviews for A Father's Wrath
Xeziel15 chapter 42 . 3/28
Hoped that there would be an awesome summon fight. Oh well. I like the Orochi-Kisame fight. He would've won if not for Itachi. Though now I'm wondering what plans he has for Sasuke and wanting to increase his hate over him. I'm glad that Naruto's better. But now I'm wondering who that slave is at the end. Muta?
pikachucat chapter 87 . 3/25
awesome
Xeziel15 chapter 41 . 3/24
Nice chapter. I like how Tsunade spent all Shizune's winnings. That was sad hehe. I also like that Orochimaru challenged Tsunade in a game of chance. Hope that Naruto gets better soon, and I'm thinking the item Haku would get is Zabuza's sword.
Gregorvich chapter 10 . 3/7
In chapter 10, you accidentally changed Tazuna's name to Inari (his grandson). Just letting you know just I case you want to update it. Confused me for a second, I thought you skipped until they reached the Wave Country.
zid chapter 45 . 2/24
Ekiwwiakkkrie282iek28eiwo99eoeoeieiiieieiirieieikekei
Xeziel15 chapter 40 . 1/22
Nice chapter. Hope naruto gets better soon. Oh and is the reason why naruto won't wake is because of muta the coward's enchanted weapon?
Xeziel15 chapter 39 . 1/22
Muta is a coward for attacking from behind. The guy pisses me off. Sasuke's a way better rival than him. Now i'm wobdering what's going to happen next. Will it follow the canon with the search for tsunade arc? Hopefully naruto recovers. Anyways, i like the way you wrote the multiple battles taking place around konaha. It's awesome :)
Xeziel15 chapter 38 . 1/22
I hope naruto will kick muta's ass. Oh and does haku like like hinata or is he just fond of he or something?
Xeziel15 chapter 37 . 1/22
Oh this is really a very cool chapter. As usual, I really really really like the scenes with Naruro and Tayuya in them X) I'm very excited about the confrontation between the third and orochimaru
Xeziel15 chapter 36 . 1/13
Wow! That fight was really intense. My favorite part was when Naruto was about to give up, but then suddenly found strength in Tayuya's voice. I think out of all the six OCs here I like Yujo the most. The least I think is Keiji, Muta, and the guy Haku fought in the preliminaries. But anyways, really awesome chapter!
Xeziel15 chapter 35 . 1/13
Cool chapter!

Hey, what was that thing Muto did to Kankuro to make him fall asleep? Didn't expect a cheap trick like that coming from him as a master swordsman. I hope Naruto finds a way to win
YesOrYes chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
Died of a Broken Heart, lol. I got a good number of laughs from that.
Xeziel15 chapter 34 . 12/4/2014
Awesome match! I especially like the last part where Tayuya threatened Temari. And about Naruto asking her out on a date, where did that come from? Even though I'm happy with that, I though you said Naruto wasn't imterested in those things yet as he's still 12.
Xeziel15 chapter 33 . 12/4/2014
Why did you make Hanabi a brat? Does it have something to do with Hinata's love story to Haku .

Anyways, love the fight. Haku's so cool. You know, he was one of my fav characters in the ultimate ninja Ps2 games.
Xeziel15 chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
Weak Kazekage. Wasn't surprised that Gaara crushed him with his sand. He was an evil father in this one. Hiashi is bad too for saying something like that to Hinata.
1,862 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »