Reviews for A Father's Wrath
Battlesny chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
I was always so focused on Orochimaru being the gay pedophile of the story before that I never noticed that Kakashi actually stuck his fingers up in a 12 year old boy's ass. lol.

Also, I'm really starting to not like you. You're making me like Orochimaru and Kabuto.
Battlesny chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I really don't want to read an Orochimaru story, but this is too good not to. :(

Also, you may want to fix the "his skin turned more tanned and _less lighter._"
Is it rude to point out an author's grammar mistakes? I think this is the first time I've ever done this.
Xeziel15 chapter 45 . 3/30/2015
Aw, they finally kissed X3 hehe I love it!
Xeziel15 chapter 44 . 3/30/2015
Darn, they almost kissed too. I wonder whether sai will be an ally or not?
Xeziel15 chapter 43 . 3/30/2015
Happy that Orochimaru and Naruto got back at the sound. I also like how Orochimaru announced that Naruto will be the next otokage. The Haku, Tayu, Naru friendship scene was heartwarming, and a bonus point for the NaruTayu scene. Hope their date goes well. Curse danzo for sending sai
Xeziel15 chapter 42 . 3/28/2015
Hoped that there would be an awesome summon fight. Oh well. I like the Orochi-Kisame fight. He would've won if not for Itachi. Though now I'm wondering what plans he has for Sasuke and wanting to increase his hate over him. I'm glad that Naruto's better. But now I'm wondering who that slave is at the end. Muta?
pikachucat chapter 87 . 3/25/2015
awesome
Xeziel15 chapter 41 . 3/24/2015
Nice chapter. I like how Tsunade spent all Shizune's winnings. That was sad hehe. I also like that Orochimaru challenged Tsunade in a game of chance. Hope that Naruto gets better soon, and I'm thinking the item Haku would get is Zabuza's sword.
Gregorvich chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
In chapter 10, you accidentally changed Tazuna's name to Inari (his grandson). Just letting you know just I case you want to update it. Confused me for a second, I thought you skipped until they reached the Wave Country.
zid chapter 45 . 2/24/2015
Ekiwwiakkkrie282iek28eiwo99eoeoeieiiieieiirieieikekei
Xeziel15 chapter 40 . 1/22/2015
Nice chapter. Hope naruto gets better soon. Oh and is the reason why naruto won't wake is because of muta the coward's enchanted weapon?
Xeziel15 chapter 39 . 1/22/2015
Muta is a coward for attacking from behind. The guy pisses me off. Sasuke's a way better rival than him. Now i'm wobdering what's going to happen next. Will it follow the canon with the search for tsunade arc? Hopefully naruto recovers. Anyways, i like the way you wrote the multiple battles taking place around konaha. It's awesome :)
Xeziel15 chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
I hope naruto will kick muta's ass. Oh and does haku like like hinata or is he just fond of he or something?
Xeziel15 chapter 37 . 1/22/2015
Oh this is really a very cool chapter. As usual, I really really really like the scenes with Naruro and Tayuya in them X) I'm very excited about the confrontation between the third and orochimaru
Xeziel15 chapter 36 . 1/13/2015
Wow! That fight was really intense. My favorite part was when Naruto was about to give up, but then suddenly found strength in Tayuya's voice. I think out of all the six OCs here I like Yujo the most. The least I think is Keiji, Muta, and the guy Haku fought in the preliminaries. But anyways, really awesome chapter!
1,882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »