Reviews for A Father's Wrath
I know this is AU.
So, in order:
WTF?!
Whoah, holy dick-move!
WTF, Oro being dumb as ass? "Oh, yes, insted of getting my son and fleeing, or waiting till I could get him, I spout my real intentions like a wet-behin-the-ears-Genin and flee not taking him with me and leaving them up on their toes about me." -.-
Kamui Senketsu chapter 5 . 9/14/2015
Tarzan reference... I fucking love you.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
Hmm... wonder what Orochi would have done if he knew Kushi-chan asked Minato to use Naruto to save the village?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
This is nice. Kinda hard picturing Orochimaru as a good guy, but still. I wonder if the Genjutsu can be made permanent... Naruto looking like Orochimaru is just one step too far on the creepy scale for me to deal with sadly.
Xeziel15 chapter 46 . 9/3/2015
The names in Xia Pi remind me of dynasty warriors, especially Dong Huo haha dong ;P anyway, did Haku have his mask on when Dong Huo haha visited them in prison? Cause I was surprised at first because he only found Tayuya attractive and not Haku as well because he really looks like a girl. Oh and I can imagine Tayuya embarrassed in the slave outfit haha. I really like the team bonding-ish mission they had. *sighs that muta appeared again; wishes he would go away* anyway, liked the chapter with the three of them in a mission
Sable Dawn chapter 54 . 8/7/2015
Did you perchance happen to watch The fellowship of the ring before writing this.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
Narutos depressed music.[AMV] Katekyo Hitman Reborn - New DIVIDE
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
Naruto do not care about anything's anymore[AMV] Katekyo Hitman Reborn - Last One Standing
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Narutos knightly music Tsuna Theme Extended-Hitman Reborn
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Narutos im pisstoff music Greatest Battle Music of all Times- Jump! [Two Stepts from Hell]
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Narutos encounter battle music Greatest Battle Music Of All Times : Hishou
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Narutos mid battle music Greatest Battle Music Of All Times : A Song of Storm and Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Narutos victory music Greatest Battle Music Of All Times : Dragon Rider
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
*sniff* *sniff* So heart warming *sniff* T-T Anyway love this!1
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
a good orochimaru the possibilitys
1,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »