Reviews for A Father's Wrath
Xeziel15 chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Long live NaruTayu ahahahaha! Anyways, nice chapter. Hope for father son bonding time and of course more NaruTayu
Xeziel15 chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
Sweet chap. Like the father son scene, and of course his scene with Tayuya ;3
BraveVesperia chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
please stop saying maggots, its very irritating. perhaps go back and edit your earlier chapters.
Xeziel15 chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
Grear chapter though Haku was uncharacteristically OOC, as well as Zabuza. Finally, Orochi takes Naruto.
Xeziel15 chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
I don't understand why kakashi is treating naruto like this if he thinks that naruto is minato's son. Wouldn't he at least be kind.
Xeziel15 chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Kakashi's an a-hole.
Xeziel15 chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Nice chap. So Naruto become a genin before being tricked by Mizuki, is that right? Also, will you be bashing team 7 here? Not much of a fan of bashing characters even if they are disliked.
Xeziel15 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Very very awesome chapter! When Orochi was recruiting children, I was very excited when it was Tayuya's turn! I also like that Orochi gave Naruto a birthday gift. Hope he saves his son soon.
Xeziel15 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Awesome chapter. Badass Orochimaru. And Naruto's drawing of their family is sweet
Xeziel15 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Awesome chap. Itachi seems so evil here. I hope Orochi's alright and I wonder when he'll build the sound village
Xeziel15 chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Nice chapter. I like the Tarzan reference you did there. Five-Tailed Dog? I thought it was a dolphin horse. Orochimaru asking Kabuto to train his son is nice
Xeziel15 chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Awesome chapter. The fight with the dragon was cool, though I was half expecting the dragon to be a summon and Orochi having a contract with it hehe Sage Mode. The father son scene was so sweet. It's so sad that Orochi's forced to leave him. His only doing it to protect his son from the Akatsuki. It's sad and annoying to see the orphanage not even trying to make a baby comfortable. I'm surprised Naruto hasn't cried with how cold it is xas well as being dirty. It would've been better if Naruto was raised in Nono's orphanage. At least I think she and the other sisters would've been good to him.
Xeziel15 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Cool chapter. I like that Anko will try to take care of him. Naruro's fake heritage won't be known by the villagers so they'll treat him like canon Naruto was treated. Hidan is kinda funny here with all the Jashin stuff and praying. I wonder how Orochimaru's test will turn out.
Xeziel15 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Good chapter. Anko deducing that Naruto wasn't Minato's son was an amazing feat with just a bunch of incomplete information. Is she a genius in here? I bet she'll play a large role in raising Naruto. Also, does Orochimaru already has his Kusanagi sword with him, 'cause a sword was mentioned with him holding it.
Xeziel15 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Good chapter. Showing the origins of how Orochimaru left the village. But I don't understand why Minato would use Naruto as Kurama's vessel if he isn't his son. It seems a bit OOC. There must be a reason why he did it to Naruto. So, people will know that Naruto is thr Hokage's son. So will that mean that the villagers would treat him differently and respect him? Will they also think that Kushina and Minato were the couple since Naruto hasher last name instead of Minato's?
1,860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »